Chapter 20

MUJRIM ♥♥ [ PART 2] ♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sudha saw Prakriti sitting right in front of her with her men's around..
"YOU!!"
"Yes.. well came her to show a surprise to you.. would you like to join me in.."
"SURPRISE??"
Prakriti showed her a vedio of Rabindra sleeping with his secretary which was true..
***************************
VEDIO STARTED
**************************************
Secretary-" Come on aren't you late for you home today!!"

Rabindra- " No, who will look at that old shag now. She use to be beautiful once upon a time. I left my first wife for her but now a days she is just irritating me.. I wish you could take her place.."

Secretary- I would love to but only in bed no where as I am not interested to be the step mother of you son who is near to my age.."

Rabindra-" Oh!! really.. I don't mind that either.. I want you to seduce him and take shares on my name.."

Secretary- "I would love to but what will I get. SIR!!"

Rabindra-" You can have him as well. Wrapped around your figures like me darling!! "

Secretary-" Sir, I want the profit in next deal, So that I can buy myself a bungalow.."

Rabindra-" Done.."
******************************************
VEDIO ENDED..
******************************************************
Prakriti-" How do you feel after been cheated??"

Sudha-" I don't trust you.."

Prakrit-" Are you sure? because I have a live telecast of him with me..

Sudha was look at the tab.. Prakriti gave her. She saw a how her husband was cheating on her.... 3 women's around him . There was a spy camera in his room as well.. which gave them good amount of evidences...against Rabindra..

[Rabindra was the same secretary in a club where he was given drugs by Prakriti's men's..]

Sudha was heart broken

"What do you want me to do?" asked Sudha..

"Act to be dead, my men's will handle that leech.. " said a voice entering the room it was Maitri.. she sat next to Prakriti. Giving Sudha shock. She understood they are taking their revenge from him...

"Why are you doing this?" asked Sudha...

"Revenge."

"WHY??"

"I don't think you realized that the secretary along with Rabindra can also killed Rupak for the shares in company. After all he can have many sons who can be his heir.. but he will still rule in the company.. he is man with his brain in his knees..." said Prakriti

" Okay.. I will help you what will I get.." said Sudha with anger in her eyes..

" Gupta industries.." replied Maitri..

Venkatesh enters with a set of papers..
" Sign these papers right now.." said Venkatesh.. she read papers and the main things and signed them...

SHE HERE MADE THE BIGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE....

When the Sudha was in Rupak's room Maitri's men told that he is here. Sudha went down the stairs to start her act when a man entered wearing a black coat and hidden face mask stabs her.. in her stomach.. he wore gloves.. . he removed his face mask showing her his face.. Sudha was shocked to see her son Rupak alive....

RUPAK KILLED HIS OWN MOTHER!! WHY??