Chapter 22

A Culprit ♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Maitri and Venkatesh was off to their honeymoon today, they were leaving for Paris.. when they sat in their jet.. Venkatesh kissed her forehead.. Maitri smiled at him and closed her eyes and placed her forehead on his shoulder.. and started to recall how she started her revenge and how she took her revenge...from the person who made her live a living hell..

********************************
FLASHBACK STARTS..
*************************
Maitri entered the office of Gupta corporation. Seeing Raunak Malhotra smirking.

"Raunak!!" said a voice which snatched his attention.. seeing her sweating and in a messy state. Raunak was astonished.. This is true that Raunak was obsessed with her beauty and was in love with her, his love for Maitri can go to any extent..
When Raunak got up from his chair, Maitri ran to hug him. She shivered in his embrace..

"Save me please!! I don't want to be in this marriage.. can I be with you please.." said Maitri...

"Really!!"

"Yes..I.. I .. LI... LIKE... Y..You..." fumbled Maitri she turned and turned her face other side. Hearing this Raunak snuggled in her neck and pinched her waist and whispered in a deep voice.

"But what happen suddenly?" Maitri turned suddenly and hugged him and kissed at his neck and said seductively..

" I will tell you everything, but not here. I know a place let's go there." Maitri went on her toes and kissed his cheeks making his eyes wide.." I will meet you at 5, pick me up from the Side Cafe. I don't want people to badmouth about you behind your back."

Maitri was about to exit when she turned back in a style and "I will wait for you.." she said lowering her eyes with all the innocence.. and walked out of the office. Raunak smiled and decided to pick her up..

>>> In evening.<<<

Raunak was driving his car on the route to a Mahabaleshwar, when Maitri asked him to take a left turn to a house she booked only for them.. It was deep in the jungle now.. Soon they reached the place...

It was a wooden forest house..

"I liked this place in an instance for us..."

"What did you say to you husband?"
"Ugh!! don't take his name.. he doesn't even care for me.. I saw him flirting with some girl!! Can we not talk about him right now.. I wanna spend some time with you please.."

"You liked me!!.."

"I always did, but.."

"BUT??"

"Because of that Sudha and that Rupak.. I .. " Maitri left a sigh of disappointment. She suddenly pulled Raunak and kissed his lips and ran away inside the house.. he smiled and ran behind her. He pulled her saree's pallu and Maitri was turning round allowing him to pull her saree, making her stand only in her skirt and blouse his eyes were roaming. She again ran but soon he caught her. She was on the bed with him.....

"I have a fantasy.." said Maitri and Raunak smiled wide..

"What!!" he was shocked and now more interested in him..

"I want to take you, instead other way round... Will you wait for me.. let me get ready for you...darling.." said Maitri in a seductive voice. Making him go wild..

"Just 5 minutes, you would love it.."

"B.." before Raunak could say anything, Maitri placed her figure. She pushed him on the bed and went to other room to change closing the door behind her..
Suddenly Raunak started feeling sleepy and soon the darkness engulfed him..

After 1 hour>>>
The room was filled with voices of love making...