Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 13

Heeey guys, I know I have not wrote a new chapter in so long, sorry about that have been really busy with my family and friends, plus exam :) I will try and make this chapter really exciting and a bit crazy :) 

Hope you enjoy readying it :D

ReCap:

-

Sarah's P.O.V 

I walk out of the room, make my way to Destiny and gaze at her "Without you, I have no reason to live......so bye bye baby" and I kissed her on her cheeks...

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

As I slowly opened my eyes up, I noticed I was not in my bed and was instead in a unfamiliar place. I was behind a massive green bin. My head was banging, I felt so weak and I held onto the green bin and picked myself up. I don't remember anything that happen last night, all I remembered was trying to take my pain away, but pain of what?

It then drew on me, Destiny, she was gone from this world for ever and here I was drinking and trying to forget about her. I felt horrible and all the pain just rushed back to me. I felt sore all over and just sat back down crying. I thought to myself, I really need to sort myself out, oh no, then I remembered I still haven't told Jason, what will he say? I couldn't deal with all this, not now, but I knew I had to soon.

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

I walked into the prison, it was dull and dark as always and I just sat down waiting for Jason to walk in. I watched as Jason locked eyes with me and sighed, not wanting to see me but still wanted to know why I was here. Jason sighed, looked at me with his fierce eyes "What do you want Katie, take the hint, I don't want you and I chose Sarah over you!". I smirk "yeah well, I am not here for that, okay? I just want to let you know that you have a daughter an-".

Jason interrupts "I already know that you idiot!". I looked up and exhaled "Well let me finish my sentence, I just gave birth yesterday to my beautiful baby girl, who sadly is also yours". Jason laughed "Yeah nice lie, now tell me how is my actual baby girl Destiny?". As annoyed as I was with Jason not believing me, I looked down feeling bad about Destiny "Did Sarah not tell you yet?". Jason looked up at me eagerly wanting to know what was wrong "No! Is she okay?!". I bite my lips and try my best to look at him without crying "s-she eh past away yesterday......a-". Jason didn't let me finish and just shouted "NO! YOU ARE LYING, YOU EVIL COW, JUST STOP WITH YOUR LIES!".

-

Jason's P.O.V

-

She must be lying, my little girl can't be gone. I was just about to get up and leave when I noticed Sarah slowly walking in and walking up to the table. She looked a mess, her lovely golden hair looked like straw, her eyes were so puffy and she looked like she had no sleep. Her make up was rearranged on her face and she looked so fragile. She pulled up a chair beside Katie and she was crying as if the entire world, and all of its beauty, had came to an end. that's when it hit me like a sharp blade of a knife, Katie was telling the truth about Destiny.

Tears ran down my cheeks like a fretful stream over borders. I tried to control it, I was meant to be the strong one for the both of us. Sarah just sat there, I gave her time to think over what she was going to say and then she finally looked up at me with a hopeless look in her eyes. Sarah took my hand gently "I-It's true Jason, De-Dest" she couldn't finish her word, it was too painful, she just flood into tears "She's gone! FOREVER!".