Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 7

Hey Guys :) Thanks for reading :) So today is the hen night and there is going to be a massive twist :) So hope you enjoy it :)

Important Note:

Katie is Nicky's, Jamie's and Sarah's friend. She lives in Spain with Nicky but comes down to Sarah's house for her hen night and wedding.

ReCap:

 -

Sarah's P.O.V

-

While dragging Jamie upstairs I couldn't help but think about whether Jamie still loved Nicky? Did he want to know his other baby? Is Destiny not enough for him? How could I get rid of Nicky forever...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I got pushed out the door by Sarah "Go on babes, Have fun with your friends but not to much". I laughed and walked out, I got into the convertible. My friends blindfolded me, I could hear them talking about getting checked up and I was confused. I could hear a person, I think security guard asking my friends why I am blindfolded. "Guys are we going on a train?" I said laughing. My friends helped me to my seat, I sat down and heard a women ask if I wanted a drink and Stefan answered for me "Yes, a lot!".

I laughed "Dude, trying to get me hammered before we get to the location?". Stefan laughed "Forget what your lady said, we're letting you get hammered and we are making sure you have the time of your life". I can tell we were on a plane because I got that feeling in my stomach every time I got on a plane. After about 8 drinks, everyone was so hammered and could hardly get out of the plane. My friends finally took my blindfold off me and... "OH MY GOD!...LAS VEGAS!"...

 -

Sarah's P.O.V

-

All my friends are finally here, including Katie who is always late. "So guys, what's the plan for tonight?" I smiled. Katie already drunk "How about we get a stripper? wait make sure his name isn't Steve, that's my ex!" Katie laughs mentally. Everyone looked at Katie oddly, "Okay? So I'll get the cocktail and shots" I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

I go into the kitchen, I go looking in the fridge to see what we have. I grab the cocktails and shots, I put them down on the counter so I can get more stuff. I hear something, I look back. That's weird the door is open, I'm sure I left it closed and locked. I go and close the door...I get grabbed from the back, I try and shout but the person grabbed my mouth and my words got all mumbled. I try to kick my way out but the person has made it tighter, I couldn't even move my arms. I tried my best to struggle out but it was too tight and I was pretty hopeless. I struggle but finally look back to see that it is...I couldn't believe it, how could it be. last time I saw this person was a year ago.

I didn't think the person would make it to my wedding, is that why this person was here now? I was so confused. I wanted to ask and say so much but it wouldn't come out, I just stood there looking at the person. I was actually gob smacked for once in my whole life. It was Jason, "W-why are you here Jason?" tears ran down my eyes. Jason started coming closer to me, I started moving back but eventually I was backed up against the wall. Jason said in such a sweet way "Don't get married, I love you". I looked at him thinking why now? I'm getting married tomorrow?. "I know Sarah, I know about it all!" he said looking into my eyes. I started crying "Why are you doing this?" "Look, you either come with me now or I'll just take it from you!" he continued "Its really up to you".

I wiped my tears away "Please! You can't do this, not now!...everything in my life is finally perfect!". Jason replied in a more inpatient tone "Sarah, I'm guessing Jamie doesn't know about me?....or what happened between us two a year go?". I looked at Jason with my piercing eyes, shocked "You're not going to tell him, please!" I carried on "He won't love me any more, not after you tell him". I started getting closer to Jason "Please, Don't!". Jason pushed me away "Look just give me her or I will do something which honestly I won't regret..............". Jason unlocks the door and slams the door shut behind him. I was left in the kitchen, up against the wall. I fell to pieces and fell on the floor. How could he just walk in and say that he wants to take Destiny from me? It's just not right...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I was so hammered, I think someone actually put something in my drink. Stefan got three girls over to me, "Here girls, this is the guy". He hands them the cash and they all go around. I laughed "Dude, you know I am getting married tomorrow!" and Stefan replied with something so true "Dude, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!". I was so out of it, I couldn't walk straight. The girls helped me up to the hotel room, I couldn't tell what was going on.

A blond girl tried to start kissing me in the hallway before we got in the room but I pushed her off me and stumbled my way to the lobby. I couldn't do it, even though I was out of it so badly. I still remembered what Nicky said and I couldn't go through with it. I ended up paying double for a new room, I had to get someone to help me up to my room. I wasn't in the right state of mind to go up by myself. I got thrown into my bed and fell asleep.

I guess I thought I could learn to love Sarah, maybe even more than Nicky but I couldn't do it, I don't know if I can go on with this wedding...

-

Nicky's P.O.V

-

I got a call from my agent, a couple of weeks ago I had a phone call asking for a lovely floral dress for the London Cat Walk by Gok Wan and now I have been asked to model for it because the model is down. Plus I need to get the dress to London. They are paying for the whole thing for me and Damien. So I said yes. Then thought to myself the fashion show is in a week but they are sending me a week before so I could make it to Jamie and Sarah's wedding...........But do I want to go and ruin it for them?...