Eight Years (one direction)

Eight years. It had been the best eight years of my life. I was the happiest girl on this planet. I had Harry Styles. He loved me. And I loved him. We had loved each other for eight years. Many say it couldn't get better and I guess they were right. I was living the dream.

Today I was sitting in the front area on their tour bus as it sped down the highway towards the boys next tour stop. Harry was pacing in front of me, worried that we wouldn't make it to the venue in Las Vegas in time for the concert. The rest of the boys were either sleeping or in the back of the bus using this rare free time to their advantage.

"Where are we?" Harry questioned for the thousandth time.

I got up from sitting on the couch and walked over to Harry. I snaked my arms around his waist and whispered, "Don't worry babe" into his ear. He smiled and turned around kissing me on the lips. It was a quick peck that left a smile on my lips as I looked into Harry's piercing green eyes that I never got used to.

"You always know how to make me forget, Kaity" Harry said pressing his forehead to mine.

"That's what love is for," I responded connecting my lips to Harry's again showing him what I meant. He moved his lips to mine forgetting his constant worry and getting lost in the moment. We stayed like this for a few seconds as the sparks flew around us. 

Harry seemed to realize what I was doing and pulled away asking, "No seriously, where are we?"

"I don't know and I don't care," I said laughing at Harry's worry and how adorable I found it.

"I know, but you know how I hate disappointing the fans," Harry said.

It was true. Most things Harry did was for his adoring fans. I know he loved me a lot, but that didn't mean management loved me. Harry had to do many things for his fans just to please management. Some of these things include being connected with many girls just so he seems like a bad boy and the ever important one of keeping our relationship out of the public eye. To keep our relationship a secret I had to tell the media I was just a stylist for the band when they questioned if Harry and I were in a relationship. This was also how I was able to tour with the boys.

"Harry, I think we're here," I said peering out the tinted window behind him. 
I could see many signs advertising Las Vegas and the casinos. I could also see signs advertising Mandalay Bay, the place where the boys would be playing tonight.

Sure enough Harry saw we were almost there and it seemed to make him extremely happy. He glanced at his watch informing me that they would be on time for sound check, but just barely.

Suddenly, Liam, Louis, and Niall burst into the front of the bus realizing we were in Las Vegas. 

"Hey lads," Harry addressed them.

A chorus of hey's and hi's were exchanged. At this point in Harry and I's relationship, all the boys knew we were together and that it was a secret we had to keep from the media. They all loved me and liked the fact that I made Harry really happy. I was really close with them and they thought of me like another member of the band. We soon all sat down together, the boys all chatting about the upcoming show. Before long we pulled up to the venue.

Shortly after arriving the boys were ushered away to do sound check seeing as it was about to start when we showed up. I gave Harry a quick hug goodbye as the boys were leaving, telling him I'll miss him while he was gone. Paul, One Direction's tour manager, scolded me for holding up Harry, but we both dismissed this as he rushed away leaving me alone.

*****************************************************************************************************

Fireworks blasted into the sky as the final chords of the song, Best Song Ever, were being played. I was happily in the front row of the concert as I was most days. The boys always hooked me up with front row tickets to see their show whenever I pleased.