Chapter 5

Her.

For the first time surfing was fun in unexpected way,even if I fell a lot it but still I enjoyed it alot.

"Let's get this wave then we will grab something to eat" he said.

"Let's go" I said, the wave was higher than the last ones but I I know that if something happened he will be next to me.

Now siaaa...just go and don't be a chicken.

I headed toward the wave and stood up but for a minute then I fell under the water...I was just dragged down as the waves kept on crashing, the last thing I remember was the water filling my lungs before I slipped to unconscious.

I started to open my eyes to find Liam next to me looking worried.

" Are you okay? " he asked urgently.

I tried to speak but ended up in coughing some water "i'm okay don't worry" I said with a smile.

"you scared the shit out of me" he laughed but I felt like it wasn't a joke.

God,how can someone be that hot when he's looking worried ??.....you stupid girl,you almost died and you're thinking about how hot is, I mentally slapped myself.

"But He's hot" i whispered to myself

at least I thought so.

"Yaa,i'm hot..I know " he laughed.

Did he hear me? Hell yes.

"You weren't supposed to her that" I said then we both started laughing.

"Yaa,i know but I heard it anyway...Are you really okay? Do you want to go home?" He asked as his face turned serious.

"No, i'm fine but I am starving" I said, what I would really kill for now Is food.

"Okay let's go then" he held my hand in his.

We started walking to the changing rooms...we changed our clothes then met in front of the beach bar.

"Now, where are we going??"

"You will see..soon" he said glancing at me.

"You really love surprising me, don't you?"

"Yup...this part is true"

We kept walking along the shore but I really didn't have any idea where we were going but I know there will be food. Smirking devilishly I just love food can you blame me.

"Now..close your eyes" he said.

"Okay" I kept walking with my eyes closed...and let me tell you it's no fun to walk closing your eyes afraid to fall on your butt and make yourself a fool.

"Now open up your eyes" he whispered in my ear.

Him.

She was surprised as her beautiful hazel eyes took in the restaurant.

It's my uncle restaurant so I kind of booked it all night... roses everywhere and candles on the ground.

Perks of having a rich uncle I guess, and I think he did a great job after all.

"I can't believe you...you know how to surprise me, don't you?" She said with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Yes, I do" i said as I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips.

I kissed a lot of girls I admit but that girl everytime I kiss her, I feel like it's the first time.

"Let's go to our table..ms Jacobs"

"Okay...Mr Thomson" she said as I smiled at her.

Every time my eyes met her,i swear nothing can be more perfect.

We had our lunch which was pasta with chicken Alfredo.

"It's amazing...I never tasted anything this good" she said.

"i'm glad you like it but maybe it's amazing because you're here with me" I grinned at her.

"Very funny-" she snorted "do you use that line alot?? "

"no it's the first time but why.. is it working?" I asked smirking.

"maybe," She whispered.

"Do you want to dance??"I asked and held my hand for her to take.

"Of course" she put her hands on mine.

"Where are we going?...the dance floor is right here" she said but I just lead her outside the restaurant.

Luckily I prepared a blanket outside, drinks and a radio.

"You're prepared for everything " she started laughing.

"Yaa,i wanted to surprise the beautiful lady next to me" I glanced at her and she started blushing.

I turned the radio and the songs just played as we kept dancing under the moonlight.

"I just want to ask a question why a radio? .. I mean we have our phones and mp3 player," she asked.

"because it's more romantic" He laughed.

"the old movies will drive you crazy" "she laughed "but thank you" she said sincerely .

"Why do you keep thanking me??" I asked smiling at her.

"You're just so nice. You don't know me and you just surprise me everyday...I want to do something for you"

"Just stay with me...it's all I want " I said holding her gaze.

"But I want to do something for you, tomorrow? " she suggested.

"Okay then, but now let's do something fun " I said smirking.

"What-" before she could continue,I left her bridal way and throw her in the water.

"I'm so going to kill you" she laughed as she started getting closer and pulled me toward the water,

I could have resisted but what's better than this?

I pulled her close to me until I could hear her heartbearts getting faster.

She leaned toward me and whispered something before I could even comprehend what she said we were under water.

*********

My amazing readers💞

How are you doing?? And what do you think of this chapter??

Do you think Liam is playing her or he has feeling for her??

And please if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote❤