chapter 6

Her.

We got out of the water laughing hard and laid on the blankets

This can't be any better,just laying next to each other, looking at the stars,no words need to be said,..it can't be more perfect but I can't help feeling afraid.

"Sia, " Liam was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes, " I answered with a confused expression .

"This is the third time I call you, Are you okay??" He asked concerned .

"i'm great, don't worry.. I just got caught up in my thoughts. Sorry, What were you saying? "

"I'm just...ugh just wanted to tell you-" he sighed "I really like you" he said then glanced at me.

"I really like you too" I whispered.
I turned around so I was facing him, he did the same,we kept staring at each other for a long long time but I didn't mind because I felt like I was complete for the first time in a really long time, all of my fears vanishes when I look at him.

I don't know what will happen,it could be a lie but I don't care, if it's a lie I would live it again if I could.

"Liam" I broke the silence,not breaking eye contact.

"Yaa," he said breathlessly.

"I wanted to say we know each other for a while but everything seems to be perfect with you around-" he cut me off. "You seem to complete me in every unpredictable way and I don't Imagine where I will be if I wasn't with you" he finished and I swear my heart skipped a beat, I never imagined feeling this happy in my entire life, I can't seem to hide the stupid smile on my face.

It's like he's reading my mind..that's unlikely right?

Him.

She just kept staring at me like she sees through my soul.

"I mean every word I said" I whispered.

" I know you do" she whispered back smiling.

We kept staring at the stars until we felt asleep in each other's arm.

We woke up and we were still at the beach. Yaa, I know what you are thinking how could we sleep at the beach.. Perks of having a rich uncle who have a private beach.

I dropped her at the hotel, we agreed that tonight we will be hanging in her room, so about 7 I was at the hotel's reception.

"can I help you, sir?" the receptionist asked me with a smile.

"Yes,please I want to know Ms.sia Jacobs room no." I smiled back.

"Okay,sir but I have to inform her first" she said politely.

"Of course"

She dialed the number, "Ms Jacobs,Do you expect any guests for the evening?.....yes I see..of course ms Jacobs "

"She's in room 366 in the third floor..the elevator on Your right"

"Thank you" i said.

I reached her room and knocked on the door.

"Liam" she said with a smile.

"Sia..how are you?" I asked her as I leaned to kiss her on her cheek.

"Great and you?... Come in" I got out of the way.

"great" I said.

I looked around the Room it was well decorated.

"Sit down, I will be right back" she said.

A few seconds she came with a big bowl of ice cream and bottles of wine.

"We will drink this early!" I laughed.

"It doesn't matter...what matters is the good time" she said with a playful smirk.

*********

Hello my lovely readers💞

How are you?? And What do you think so far??

Do you think it will work out or not??

And please vote if you enjoyed this chapter❤