Part 3.

"Just a moment!" I hear a faint shout from beyond the door. Currently, Stephen and I are in front of his ex's hotel. No, we aren't here for me to pull her hair out or for me to give her a black eye while Stephen is holding me back, although those things sound very appealing at the moment; we're here because apparently she Ayesha is a nurse and knows how to fix his head injury. After Wardell iced the speed bump located on the left side of his head, he said that he complained that he felt dizzy moments later. I didn't believe him considering there was no blood leaking, but what do I know? We has no idea how to fix this and didn't want to go to the ER for help so we thought, why not ask the nurse across the street?

"Hi, no I won't be needing room service right-" She says, pausing short, surprised to see us standing there. "Oh, come to visit so already huh?"

"I kinda bumped my head on the headboard, and I'm not quite feeling like myself," My husband explains.

"He says he's feeling a little dizzy and out of sort." I finish.  "and threes a little blood"

"Oh well come right in; come take a seat, both of you." She opens her door, leading the way into her enormous suite. "Would like anything to drink? I think they're still serving free diner, downstairs, If you want me to go grab something for the both of you. The pasta here is amazing, "

I nor Steph caught ourselves gazing at her amazing room she'd been staying in. Everything about it was amazing, it was like she was living in a upscale house rather than a hotel.

"Hello?" She waves her hands when we didn't respond. "Sit Here, sit let me take a look."

"Sorry," Wardell apologizes, taking a seat in front of her, following me to take a seat on the side of him.

"Oh, Stephen," She scrunches her face. "Well I mean, it's not that bad."

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yeah, I mean I could tell it swelled down a little, so the only thing I'd tell you is to put more ice on it and it should heal up by the time you leave. As of for the way you're feeling, you know, dizzy and all, I recommend you get some pain killers. I would normally tell you to get some rest but since you and Abigail are only here for 3 days, you probably wouldn't want to do that."

"Yes, I'm sure you know Stephen is very adventurous." I joke. At the moment I forgotten why I even hated Ayesha in the first place.

"Haha," she throws her head back in laughter. "Yes our adventurous little Steph.. I'll get some more ice for your head." Our?

"Yes, thank you. This one is sort of melting." He pouts.

"This suite is huge, Wardell." I say the thing that's been on my mind since we've walked in here.

"I know right. This must cost a fortune a night. I mean just look at it. I'm started to wonder why I didn't book this hotel myself, it's not like we don't have the money," Stephen agrees and I can't help to think how weird we both are, sitting here as grown adults, admiring the hotel suite like two little kids.

"I hope we can still take her up on the offer for that amazing pasta she said they have here," I started.

"Or we can just find some place to eat if that's okay with you." He adds after he sees my frown that I'm gladly wearing on my face.

I have mixed feelings about Ayesha. One minute I hate her, then another minute I'm happy she's here. I strongly feel like we're spending way too much time with her and it seems like I'm the only one who has a problem with it. It's supposed to be about me and my husband... Not me and my husband and Ayesha. I just wish she'd tell me that she's not in love or have and feelings towards Wardell anymore so we can move on with the this trip.