Chapter Two: Crowns

It was 11:00 when Hoseok's phone rang. He had woken up just seconds before, rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his hair.
He yawned before picking up his phone from its place on his bedside table and read the caller I.D.

Tomorrow Flower Shop.

His eyes widened and he quickly answered it.

"Hello?" A voice asked from the other end, "Am I speaking to Jung Hoseok?"

It was his voice. The one he spoke to yesterday. Hoseok's lips turned into a small smile without him even noticing before answering.

"Yes, that would be me." He answered.

"Fantastic. Your bouquet is ready if you'd like to come pick it up now."
Hoseok nodded and replied.

"Sure, I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Alright, see you then. Annyeong!"
The man on the other end said and Hoseok stood up.

"Annyeong!" With that the call ended, Hoseok setting his phone back on the table and his eyes landing on the halo of flowers that sat next to it. He smiled and picked it up, examining it to see that some of the flowers had browned a bit, but it was still wearable.
He walked over to his closet and quickly got dressed, then returning to put his phone in his pocket and place the crown of flowers on top of his head.

Hoseok had gotten a few strange looks from his friends for wearing the crown yesterday, but they let go of it pretty quickly saying "it was a very Hoseok thing to do".

The flower shop was close enough to walk, but it took about ten minutes to get there and Hoseok wasn't up for walking today.
Exiting his apartment and locking the door he jogged the whole way to the parking lot, and over to where his car was.

Hoseok unlocked the car and got in, starting it up, but checking his phone briefly before he drove off. When he saw that he had no new texts or calls from the one person he was trying to contact, nor had they even read Hoseok's messages, he closed his eyes and sighed. He gathered himself and locked his phone once more, before driving out of the parking lot.
The drive to the shop was very short,  but Hoseok didn't mind. He liked going on drives, whether they be short or long.

When he arrived at the shop he found a place to park and then got out of his car, closing the door and locking it behind him.
As soon as he walked into the store, he was greeted with the welcoming scent of all of the flowers in the shop combined. Looking over to the desk, he noticed it wasn't the boy he talked to yesterday, it was the other girl. He remembered her name was Yuri. 
Hoseok walked over to the front counter and smiled when Yuri looked up at him. He saw her eyes flicker up to the crown on his head and she grinned.

"Hey!" She beamed, "Hoseok, right?"
Hoseok nodded.

"Yeah, I'm here to pick up a bouquet?" He asked and Yuri nodded in response.

"Of course, Yoongi should have it in the back with him." She answered.

Yoongi. Hoseok thought, So that was his name.

"Yoongi!" Yuri called walking to the other side of the store. "Pretty sure your break ended a few minutes ago!"

"Pretty sure it didn't!" A voice answered from the other side of a door that Yuri stood in front.
Hoseok chuckled and leaned against the counter as Yuri huffed.

"Pretty sure it did, and anyway Hoseok's here to pick up his bouquet."

"Oh alright, I'll be out in a second." After a minute, the door opened and Yoongi walked out, bouquet in one hand. He walked over to the counter and smiled at Hoseok. "Hey," he greeted, "Here it is."
Yoongi handed Hoseok the bouquet, Hoseok looking it over when it was given to him.

"It looks beautiful." He smiled, admiring the silver ribbon Yoongi had carefully tied into a bow around all of the flowers to hold them together.

"I try." Yoongi grinned and his eyes darted up to the flowers on Hoseok's head. "You're still wearing the crown."

"Yeah, I really like it." Hoseok answered.

Yoongi wore a new crown on his head, consisting of various white flowers that matched his white blonde hair.

"I see that some of the flowers are browning." Yoongi commented, "Keep in the fridge when you're not wearing it. It'll keep it fresher, longer."

"Alright, thanks." Hoseok nodded.

Just as Hoseok was about to bid Yoongi a goodbye, he was interrupted.

"Yoongi! Your favourite person is here!" A voice rang from the front of the store as the bell on the door chimed.
Hoseok chuckled as he saw Yoongi's expression turn into an almost scared looking one.
He turned around and nearly smacked into the person who just entered, stopping himself just mere seconds before the collision.

"Hey! You have a crown too, sweet!" The boy grinned and pointed to the one on his head, some of the yellow flowers tangled in his bright orange hair.

"Uh, yeah." Hoseok chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." The boy smiled and stuck his hand out to shake Hoseok's.

"Jung Hoseok." Hoseok responded and shook Taehyung's hand.

"Tae, leave him alone," Yoongi laughed from the front counter, "I'm sure he has to be somewhere."
Taehyung frowned slightly.

"Do you? Do you have to be somewhere?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah kind of." Hoseok trailed off looking down at the flowers in his hand.

"Oh, alright." Taehyung shrugged, "It was nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you too." Hoseok nodded and sent a wave in Yoongi's direction before walking back out of the store.

Returning to his car he carefully rested the bouquet on the passenger seat.
Then, he started up his car once more and began driving to his destination, feeling his nervousness grow more and more as he eventually saw the building come into view.
He parked, but didn't leave his car for another five minutes as he stayed put in his seat trying to give himself a pep talk
-that wasn't really working.

"Okay." He mumbled to himself. "You got this."

The walk to the front door felt like three years.

The wait in the elevator felt like thirty.
The number on the door in front of him almost taunted him, and his hand felt like lead as he knocked.

When the door opened though, he didn't know if he should feel scared or excited.

His mind decided to settle on scared.

"Hoseok?" Came the voice from the person standing in front of him, sounding extremely confused and shocked.

"H-Hey Jimin."

------------
A/N: I'm getting over excited about writing this and because of this fic I've been making a lot (too many) edits of Yoongi and Hoseok in flower crowns.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Charlie