Quick Question:

I'm super sorry if you though this was an update but I promise I'll have an actual chapter up in a few days.
But I had a question;

I have a few books in the works and was wondering which one you'd prefer me to publish/continue writing because I can't decide:

1. Chemicals [YoonSeok]
Hoseok is miserably failing his science class and won't be allowed to graduate unless he gets his grades up; which means that he's forced into being tutored.
Yoongi is probably the definition of "science whiz": straight As in every science class since elementary and currently has a few scholarships lined up for him. Having to tutor a failing classmate didn't really phase him.
Getting his grades up? That was the easy part. Keeping his emotions in check? ...Not so much.

2. Work In Progress [VKook]
Jungkook wouldn't really consider the fact that he writes fanfiction a secret... Just something that he'd rather keep under wraps
He favourite writing subject is famous singer, Kim Taehyung. But of course; there's a catch. Taehyung was known to be currently doing his studies at a local high school. A local highschool that Jungkook just so happened to go to.
So Jungkook was writing fanfiction about his classmate, nothing weird about that... Right?

Yep. I mean I'm obviously going to make my currently published works a priority but I was just wondering which concept you liked the best?

New update really soon!

- Charlie