Help

c h a p t e r
005

I opened my eyes when I hear the sound of dead leaves being stepped on. I didn't move my head, I just looked up and saw blue eyes.

My wolf whimpered, while my angel breathed in awe. I know.

I looked at my left and slightly widen my eyes. The claws were clearly affecting me, that's why it didn't heal completely. It turned violet like a cobra's poison, and it was dripping me my own pool of blood. I looked up at the wolf, who had ran towards me. It soon became a blur when he shifted into a human.

And from there, I blocked out.

(• • •)

The sound of beeping woke me up.

I tried opening my eyes, but it felt like my body was asleep, and my mind wasn't.

"Should... wake... now..."

I mentally gasped, someone was here. That means... someone must've taken me!

Yang!

"No... relax... wake... up... event-... don't... too m-..."

I tried to move, but I couldn't... I really couldn't. Then I started calling out to my wolf, my angel. But they weren't responding. They were asleep too.

"I can't-... she... wake... now..."

I tried calming down, but I still couldn't dammit. I need to get out of here.

"Please... alpha-"

Alpha?! Oh hell no! A pack took me! Well, at least it wasn't Yang. But... What if they're working with Yang? I'm screwed.

"Calm..."

"No-..."

"Please..."

"I said-..."

Voices started to become louder, making me cringe but it slowly made me sleep. What were these people arguing about? Surprisingly, I slept through their shoutings.

I woke up... probably an hour later. This time, I could move. I was completely awake. Wolfy? Angie?

Oh hey, you're awake. I mentally sighed in relief. What happened?

Well you blocked out from the river where mister hottie had took us and helped us! Angel answered.

He did. My wold answered too.

I started to move, and my fingers twitched. I flattered open my eyes, and I was greeted with a blurry vision. I lightly gasped and adjusted my eyes. White ceiling, that was the first thing I saw. I looked to my left, and saw a small window. I gulped and tried moving my arm, but I winced when I felt it sting in pain.

Oh yeah, the claws. I looked down at my body and took the covers off of me. I stared at my half naked body in wide eyes, I then stared at the stitches around my waist. That must've been where the bullets went.

Did they took it out? Why did they... help me?

I raised my leg and winced a little then noticed the stitches around my ankle. Three bullets hit me, that must be the third one.

I looked around my surroundings, and I was in a room. It was all white. I remembered what Mariam told me, these were called hospital rooms. Wow. I sniffed the air and scrunched my nose in disgust. I'm starting to hate this hospital thing, it smelt odd.

I got out of the soft thing and felt a bit dizzy. I sighed, I'm still feeling a little bit out. I jumped slightly out of the soft thing and stumbled a little. I held on the metal thing that had a small tv in it and adjusted myself.

Slowly, I started to walk towards the window. It was still daylight, and I was surprised to see the woods in front of me. I opened the window and looked down. There were at least five people roaming around. I tried thinking of some way to escape. I looked at the pipe thing next to me and grabbed it. It was metal. I can use this to climb.

Using my ability to stick tightly on the metal, I quietly climbed out of the window and looked cautiously at the people below to see they were still roaming around. I looked up and saw the roof slightly fat away. I climbed higher, making sure to me in stealth mode. I passed by some windows and noticed this large window just below the roof. I peaked a little and saw three people inside.

A large table and a chair next to the window. I analyzed the faced and caught this one face. He looked... beautiful. He had thick eyelashes, rough jaws, and long beautiful nose. His hair was white as his pearly teeth, his eyes, yes, his eyes was the same blue eyes. I gulped. Could it be that this was the wolf? The blue eyed wolf? It was possible, because he smelt like a werewolf.

Oh his scent, I sniffed, it smelt like the fresh woodsy scent of the trees. I smiled faintly.