Chapter 2:Italian Class

The class prepared and are all excited to learn Italian fast for dome reasons.

The girls are learning to impress their Dino-sensei.The boys to impress their crushes.

After all the lessons Dino taught them,all of them seems to not know how to speak except for a brunette who is completely relaxed just like his guardians.

"Class I'll be picking your names.The names will speak to me Italian."Dino announced. The students panicked.

"Don't worry I'm just asking for simple Italians!"that made the students relieved.

"Okay the first name is....Sawada Tsunayoshi!"Dino said.

The students were all amused and excited to see their Dame classmate humiliate himself.But they were all surprised as theleir same classmate is speaking with no difficulty and fluently.

"Buongiorno Dino-sensei,Come Stai?"Tsuna asked in Italian.

"Sto bene,grazie!"Dino replied and Tsuna sat on his chair.

His classmates still surprised wants to ask questions but was interrupted by Dino.

And the whole class ended by calling the students one by one.Some didn't or cant answer while the others are still practicing except for Tsunas Guardians who were all familiar with Italian.

The whole class is still wondering why does Tsuna knows how to speak Italian and they don't.

'Thats because you're idiots you see!'Dino thought.

Then he dismissed the class and everybody went home.

Guys what do you think?I'm still not really good at writing so please comment and vote.

Please read on and bear with me please.

Till next time.Ciao~~