Chapter 3:The Plan

Tsuna quickly ran to his house to find Reborn.

"Tadaima~"Tsuna greeted as he entered his house.

"Iterishai Tsu-Kun!"His mom Nana greeted him.

"Kaa-san where is Reborn?"he asked his mother while taking off his shoes.

"Oh,Reborn-kun he's in your room!"Nana replied.

"Arigatou Kaa-san!"Tsuna replied as he ran to his room and slammed the door.

"Reborn what did you do?Are you serious about this?!"Tsuna asked to Reborn.

"Of course dame-Tsuna!And this is a good opurtunity to get revenge on the bullying of your classmates. And more torturing for me.Also they can be very good assets for the Vongola!"

Reborn responded.

"But you could get them in danger.Just by going there you can't put their lives in danger!"Tsuna complained to Reborn.

"If you want yo complain them complain to Nono, he's the one who planned this anyway!"Reborn said and shocked Tsuna.

"Nono?Gra grandpa?"He asked but Reborn just smirked.

"Why?don't you like it?This is a rare opportunity to tell them that you are Decimo so you can get revenge on them and make them respect you!"Reborn convinced Tsuna.

Tsuna silenced for awhile.

"O okay but don't overdo the torturing.And also don't kill them!"Reborn had a wide grin and left the room.

'I wonder what kind of torture I will give them?and I can't believe Tsuna would agree to this kind of plan'

Reborn thought as he exited.

'Now time to shine Dame-Tsuna!'

Okay guys how was it?Please comment and vote for this story.

And also spread the word to.Tehehe...

Well also you can suggest different types of hilarious tortures that Reborn will make.

Don't worry I'll put your name in here.

See you next time!Ciao~~