Chapter 5: Night Life

A/N: Image above is of Jamie Chung who portrays Ellie

Anita found the next few days blended into one. All she wanted to do was go out and have a good time. She was thankful that Declan and Ellie had invited her out with their friends, she needed it.

By late Friday afternoon, Anita was done for the week. No more lectures or seminars until Monday.

As she was strolling through the quad, back to her dorm room, all she could think about was what she was going to wear that night. Anita was ready to relax and have a drink. These American laws were killing her.

She had a few hours to relax until she had to meet up with Declan and his friends. As she made her way across the quad, back to her dorm room, she caught sight of a tall, muscular guy, running through campus.

The shaggy blonde haired boy had his headphones in. Anita slowed her pace to watch him, curious. She admired his running style. Definitely an athlete, possibly trained.

As the strong jaw-lined runner whizzed passed her, she could hear his heavy breath. Anita assumed he was coming to the end of his run. The muscular guy soon turned a corner and was out of her view.

Anita turned around, a light smile playing on her lips. He was cute. 

After a solid hour of the ice blonde trying on the entire content of her wardrobe she had settled on her black skinny jeans and black heeled ankle boots, but was still having trouble settling on a top.

She was shuffling around her room in just her bra, listening to a Swedish band, when Natalie walked in. "Oh." The brunette exclaimed, obviously not expecting to see her roommate half naked.

"Hej."

"Hey." Natalie laughed, closing the door. She dumped her backpack on to her bed, while Anita turned down the music coming from her laptop. "What's up?"

"I can't decide on what to wear. Help?" Anita looked at Natalie pleadingly. Her roommate rolled her eyes, setting her bag on her bed and went over to Anita's small wardrobe.

She browsed for a moment or two, before pulling out a blue blouse. "Here." She said, handing the top to Anita. "Wear this."

The blonde's face lit up. "Ooo this is perfect. Thank you."

Anita changed quickly and within half an hour she had styled her hair and applied her make up. She was ready for a fun night out. 

While Anita was getting ready to going out, Natalie had sat herself down in front of her computer screen. She wasn't doing anything that night. Her week had been long and she was going to congratulate herself for getting through it by cozying up in her bed and watching Netflix.

"So what do you think?" Anita asked, looking for Natalie's final opinion. The blonde did a little spin. 

Natalie couldn't help but stare. She did not realise Anita was so beautiful. She had never seen her roommate in make up or heels, it was slightly shocking. Her legs looked ten times longer than usual. Her eyes seemed brighter. When Anita put in effort, she looked flawless. "You look great."

Ellie had told Anita that they were meeting outside the bistro after closing hours. When she walked up to the café she saw a group of three huddled around each other. Declan's big framed glasses giving him away.

"Hey." Anita said, joining the circle.

Declan smiled. "Hey." 

The other two turned around. It was Ellie and Thomas. "Thomas? Hi."