Epilogue-

T H E L A S T O N E

350 WORDS

THANK YOU FOR READING BFP!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK : UNSCRIPTED: AMERICA'S SWEETHEART GOES UNDERCOVER!!

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW /PROMOTE

XOXO,
LOSALINI

P.S - CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE !

•••||||•••

What are you doing now? I hit the sent button as I spread some apricot jam on my toast.

The smile on my face didn't escape my parents notice as they too smile with happiness.

"When's Jesse getting back?" Dad asked as sliced his sausage into half.

I ripped my eyes away from my toast. "Sometime next week, I think."

He nodded as he drank his coffee.

It had been three weeks since that day in the classroom. Twenty three days to be exact.

Jesse and his family had gone back home to finish up some business and get some more of their stuff. Turns out Mrs Archer decided that a more permanent move was in order. No one in the family hated the idea.

They had left three days ago and Jesse and I had been in constant communication.

My phone alerted me to a text.

I wiped my hand on the tissue in front of me before unlocking my phone.

Going back home, was his reply.

Driving? I texted back, expecting him to not reply since he would apparently be driving.

He replied seconds later. Nope.

That was the shortest reply I'd ever gotten from him.

Just as I drank from my mug, the doorbell rang.

"Honey, get that please," dad said as he chews his food.

I got up without protest and marched to the door.

Who could it be this early in the morning?

My jaw literally dropped as I opened the door.

There in front of me stood a six feet tall cutout of Chanyeol from EXO, holding a bouquet of roses. And holding him up was my gorgeous boyfriend.

"I know I'm no Chen-yool," he mispronounced, "but would you allow me the honor of accepting my offer to the formal and my roses?" Jesse asked as he pulled a bouquet of roses from behind his back and held it out to me

I smiled as I threw myself at him and hugged him. "Yes, of course!"

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball. Sometimes it doesn't!

And sometimes you just have to make do with what you got, like Jesse did. Me for entertainment. (Not that way)

T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H F O R R E A D I N G B F P AND FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY PATHETIC LATE UPDATE

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW / PROMOTE!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TO PLEASEEEE! Especially my new book!!

UNSCRIPTED: AMERICA'S SWEETHEART GOES UNDERCOVER!