Prologue

Emily:

February 2, 2013

Hello,

I hope that this is the right email. I'm always paranoid that I typed in the wrong email address. Sorry it has taken so long to reply to your letter in December, it's been busy with school, projects and college stuff.

I was thinking that email would be faster and save a few trees as well. I'm just sending a quick email between baking. I'm starting early on my Valentine's day gift to Alex. I'm baking him his favorite cookies and muffins so that will take two weekends to bake enough that will last at least two days for him.

Hope everything is well with you,

Emily

Lora:

February 2, 2013

Hey Emily!

You have the correct email address. It's good to hear from you. It is hard to believe that January has already flown by. It has been a busy month for me, so I can imagine how busy it has been for you with school and everything.

I hope you had a good Christmas and holiday break. Ours was good but very busy!

Good luck with all the baking you have planned. Alex's Valentine's gift is an awesome idea! I love to bake but tend to get impatient with the process. The 10 minutes that it takes for cookies to bake is the longest ten minutes of my life!

I hope you have a good weekend!

With love,

Lora

Emily:

February 25, 2013

Hello (again)

I have a little question. This summer, I was thinking it would be a good time to get together for a weekend. My mom and I have been talking about it for a while, trying to clear a weekend in our schedule if it was possible. It's whatever is best for you; whenever you all aren't busy. For us, we've been looking a lot at the last week in July (21-27). It could be just for a weekend or however long you'd like. So . . yeah . . . just get back with what you think and what would work.

Lora:

February 25, 2013

Hi Sweetheart. This summer sounds like a wonderful opportunity to get together. The last week of July is wide open for me and we can set it up how ever (whenever) you would like. No pressure of course, whatever you are comfortable with. I'm pretty flexible with my schedule (and have lots of vacation saved up).

luv ya!