Chapter 11

Hey guys. Omg over 1000 reads! AHHHHH! thnx so much you guys. Well vote fan and comment. on to the good stuff.

-------********__________............

Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

After the girls left, the lads and I decided to go for a run. We were running at top speed for about an hour an a half before we started to pant.

We were resting at a nearby stream when I heard Cris yell my name using the mate bond.

'Harry!'

I immediately responded. ' Cris! What's wrong, are you okay?' I stood up so suddenly, that the lads stopped what they were doing and anxiously waited for me to explain.

'It's him. Harry it's him.' Even through the bond I could feel her fear, as if it were me who were scared.

'Who? Who is it, Love?' I asked frantically. I took off with the guys hot on my tail. 'Look, the lads and I are on our way. Get to the girls and stay together. It's gonna be alright love, do you understand me? It's gonna be alright.' I could sense she was still there, but she was on the verge of panicking. Why is she so scared and who is 'him?'

Not 10 seconds after I told her to run I felt her slip away. I may have only known her a couple of days but I knew something was wrong, because I knew she wasn't one to just slip away like that. The boys were going crazy too.

'Zayn! What's wrong?' I asked through the link just as we came to the pack house, but we didn't stop. We just kept running.

'Harry, someone just hurt our mates and we can't reach them through the mind-link. We're all worried and extremely ticked off because someone actually had the gall to lay a finger on our mates ' Niall replied.

Liam said, 'Harry, is that what happened back there by the steam? Why you were acting so strange? Is Cris okay?'

'I don't know.' I answered truthfully. I was so worried, so scared for her. She said, 'It's him. Harry it's him.' Anyone know who she was talking about?'

I got a chorus of no's in reply.

About 30 minutes later we arrived at the mall and the boys and I growled, very lowly.

What I saw, I will never forget for as long as I breath.

We saw all the girls beat and unconscious and tied to each bike.

We ran over to our mates to untie and try to wake them up. When I got to Cris I almost started to cry. She had new bruises all over her and her clothes were torn and covered in blood. Her blood.

"Oh my God. Cris, wake up, love. Please wake up." I whispered. I gently touched her face and sniffed the air, trying to find another's scent. Instead, I smelt wolfsbane. I figured thats what was used to knock them out.

I heard a groan and looked at Cris as her eyes fluttered open. "Harry," she whispered. Her voice cracked and was hoarse.

"Cris are you okay? Who did this, Angel?" I asked her.

"It was him. He found me. Harry he wants me. They said I would be his. One way or another he would make me his." Cris started to cry so I gently pulled her into my arms and laid her head on my chest. As she cried I tried to comfort her and made hushing noises.

I noticed the others in the same positions. The boys holding their mates as the cried.

We carefully picked the girls up and placed them in front of us on the bikes and drove home.

When we arrived, Ky came out of no where and started questioning me. "Stop. We will all discuss this when the girls have had time to rest. Then maybe we will all have our questions answered." I said in a hushed tone. Cris had fallen asleep on the way here and was currently sleeping in my arms.

The guys had already left with their mates to their rooms. I carried Cris to my, "our", room and set her on the bed.

After changing into sweatpants, with no shirt, I crawled into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her, being careful not to hurt her. I soon feel into a dreamless sleep with my mate on my arms.

*******

okay, so she doesn't get kidnapped, yet. maybe. haha I'm evil. well its unedited, I'll edit it at some point so Ya. byee.