Chapter 12

Hey ya'll. Okay so its been a few days since I updated but I was busy and had no way to reach Wi-Fi and I didn't want to use too much data on my phone so ya. Well enough of me and my tale, STORY TIME!:-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

     When I woke up the next morning, my mate was not in my arms or in the bed. When I started to panic, she walked out of the bathroom in only a white, fluffy, towel. I relaxed and was saved from a heart attack. I ran over to her and wrapped her in my arms, not caring if I got wet.

     "Umm, Harry? Could you let go, I would like to get changed please?" she asked me. I nodded but held on for a few more moments. I released her and looked her in the eyes and smiled a small smile. When she returned it I let her go so she could change.

     She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I took the moment to change myself. I grabbed a white V-neck shirt and some Levi jeans. I put a pair of grey Vans on too. Just as I finished, Cris walked out in a plain black tank-top and some shorts, but not the really short ones, the ones that came mid-thigh. She had a pair of sandals on too. It also showed her healing bruises. They were almost fully healed, but were still noticeable.

     I growled and walked over to her and softly smashed our lips together, being careful of her still busted lip. She knew my wolf was in control now and kissed me back. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing my face in the crook of her neck, trying to calm Max (A/N: His wolf if you don't remember.) down and give me back control. It eventually worked and I pulled away from her.

     "Cris, if you're up to it, we would like to know what happened at the mall last night. Could you please tell me?" I asked.

     "I will, but I want to do it with the girls and do it all at once so I never have to replay it again." she whispered. I simply nodded and sent a mind-link to the guys saying to meet us in our room with the girls. They replied saying they would be there in a few.

     "Okay they're on their way. Cris, are you sure you're up to this? If you don't want to I underst-" I was cut off by her lips against my own. She pulled back and smiled.

     "I'm sure Harry. I want to catch the evil son of a ~bleep~ (A/N: no cussing in this story. byee) and kill him for what he did to us." she said. I was shocked that my mate, my innocent mate, just cussed. She noticed this. "What? I'm not all that innocent, you know." she said. I just chuckled in reply.

     At that moment there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I yelled. The lads walked in with their mates right behind them. Cris jumped up and the girls all hugged and started to cry. They broke apart and ran into their mates' arms. Cris ran to me and buried her head in my chest. "Cris, would you like your brother to be here?" I asked her. She only nodded and I told Ky to get his butt in our room ASAP.

     I few seconds later, Ky came running through the door. Cris pulled away from me and ran to her brother. I had to suppress a growl because of another male touching what is mine, but I knew they need their moment. Soon Cris was back in my arms on the bed, as were the others. Ky was sitting in a chair at the edge of my king-sized bed. The lads and their mates sat on the bed with us.

     Cris lifted her head and said, "I guess we should start then." She cleared her throat and began.

     "Well, I just came out of Forever 21 after buying a shirt, when it felt like someone was watching me. I looked around but didn't see anything so I tried to shrug it off. Then I smelt something familiar. It was one of the rouges that chased me, and more specifically the one who slammed me into that tree. Then I mind-linked Harry. When we were finished I ran. I couldn't have made it 5 feet when something covered my mouth and I smelt wolfsbane. Then it all went black. Next thing I remember I woke up here. That's it."

     "Baby, you said that they told you 'he' would make you his," again I suppressed a growl. "Who is 'he'?" I asked.

     "That's the thing. I have no clue who it could be, but I think its the same person who had Lucy." she replied.

     "What makes you say that, Crissy?" Ky asked.

     She shuddered then said, "They said 'I bet she's better than Lucy ever was'."

     Ky growled loudly and started to pace the room. "That's all I remember, other than felling like I got hit by a truck, that's it. I swear." Cris said.

     "Well," Sandy said. "I guess its our turn." The other girls nodded in agreement.

     "We were waiting for Cris by our bikes when a group of guys came up to us. They started to hit on us and when we shot hem down they came after us." Rachel told us. "We were of course gonna fight, but I felt a tiny prick in the back of my neck and I couldn't think straight. Then I smelt wolfsbane, like Cris did. Then they started to hit us and they wouldn't stop. It was about 20 minutes before they left." Kate finished.

     "I think we all were shot with wolfsbane." Angel said. Niall held her tighter in his arms as she started to cry again.

     "Ky, I hate to bring this up, I really do, but do you think Lucy knows who did this?" Zayn asked him.

     Ky stopped pacing and sighed. "I don't know. She told me she never knew their names and they always covered their scent so she could never find them. She said they had a different scent everyday. I doubt she can help. They moved hideouts too, so that wont be of any use."

     I sighed in frustration. This is not going well. "Alright." I said. "First things first. Our mates will not leave our sights. They will sleep in the same bed in the same bedroom and things like that. Second, no one goes any where outside of the pack house alone. Not even people who don't have mates. We don't know what the Blood Moons are planning. We clear?" I said I n full on alpha mode.

     "Crystal." they all replied in unison. And yes even Crystal said that. We all smiled at her and even laughed a little. I think that's what she was going for because she smiled right back.

     "Oh my god! I can't believe I forgot this!" Cris suddenly screamed. She went over to her jacket and pulled a piece of paper out. "Before you woke up I went to the bike to get my stuff and I saw this in the rim." she whispered handing me the paper. "I haven't read it. I was too scared to. Can you believe that?! The Blue Mountain's pack warrior afraid to read a note. Man I've gone soft." she said.

     I opened the note and read it over. It said,

     Cris, I promise you this. I will make you mine no matter the cost. I've had my eyes one you for a while my lovely. I must say you are a very talented girl. I love that song as well my dove. For now I must go, but remember my promise darling. You will be MINE.

     Sincerely, Your worst nightmare. (A/N: I know cliché but I couldn't think of anything else so don't judge me.)

     I growled as I read it over twice to make sure I read it right. Cris took the note when I growled and read it to herself. She gasped and I noticed tears spring to her eyes. I took her into my arms possessively while Zayn read the note out loud to the others. They all gasped and looked at me and Cris.

     I mind-linked them all asking them to leave. Ky was reluctant but left with a slight bow of his heads like the others had done in respect.

     "Harry, I'm scared." she whispered into my chest. I tightened my grip on my mate and softly stroked her hair soothing the mess it had become.

     "It's gonna be alright, love. I swear." I whispered kissing her forehead.

     "Harry, I still want to sing at your concert next week. My wounds should be healed by then and I want to go with you."

     I sighed and said, "No. We were planning on canceling the concert to keep you all safe."

     "Harry Styles." she said, sitting up to look me dead in the eye. "You are not canceling that concert. While you guys sing, we are going to be surrounded by wolf body guards and we can fight. While I am singing I will be surrounded by you guys while you play and I sing. Got it?" she said in a stern voice.

     I nodded and she said, "Good. Now kiss me." And I spent the next couple hours doing just that. ONLY kissing. Jeesh.