Chapter 3

PLEASE NOTE: I didn't know what to call this chapter I'm making this up as I go along now.

Jack looked at Danny with sad eyes and said,"No offence by do you think you could make it heal a little faster."

"No I would if I could, but I'm still not at 100%. Other wise it would be healed already." he paused. "What did he do to you? If you don't mind me asking."

Jack frowned and said, "He knocked me out with his nightmare sand and took my staff. When I first woke up it was hot and muggy and I blacked out. I woke up again and he started to torture me and I guess I blacked out again because I don't remember being brought here."

"I can relate to what you've been through, being tortured I mean. The only difference is that I was tortured by my parents. They think I'm evil, if it hadn't been for my sister I would be dead and missing at the same time."

"I'm so sorry",said Jack.

"Why there's nothing that you could've done to help. They would've assumed that you were another ghost and capture you. You know if they were able to see you that is." Danny smiled as he said this.

"I know, but can I be sorry anyway?" asked jack with a smirk.

"I guess if you want. Here let me see if I can heal you some more." Jack nodded and watched as the wound started to heal and fade some more. Danny was determined to heal Jack's wounds completely, his face beaded with sweat. He managed to heal Jack, but passed out from pure exhaustion afterward. Jack picked him up and set him on the bed. He watched as the ring appeared around his waist and washed over him turning back into Danny Fenton.

A few hours later, Danny woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to see Jack sleeping in a chair across the room. Danny got up and tried to wake Jack up, he was muttering something in his sleep.

"No don't get away." he said other things too, but Danny couldn't make out what they were.

"Jack." said Danny getting annoyed. He yelled, "JACK!!"

Jack woke up with a start and said,"Yes! I'm awake what happened?"

Danny rolled his eyes and said," That's something you're going to have to tell me."

"Oh, right after you healed me you passed out. I think it's because you used all of your energy, but other than that nothing." said Jack.

"Okay, I was just making sure nothing exciting happened while I was out. By the way you were talking in your sleep a few minutes ago." Danny said bluntly.

Jack who was just happy to see his staff in one piece looked at Danny. And coolly said, "What... Uh... What did I say?"

"You said, 'No don't, get away'. Ring any bells?" asked Danny

Jack starred at him, but said nothing and looked away. Danny put a hand on his shoulder, "That was from when Pitch..." Jack's voice trailed off his shoulders shaking.

"It's okay Jack, I know that I can't say anything to make you feel better, but just know you have friends that are here for you." Jack nodded, he quickly turned around and gave Danny a hug and said "Thanks." Just as quickly he released his hug and ran out of the room leaving Danny to wonder what exactly happened to him.