Chapter Fifteen

So today is one of those days where I want to cry. Then I want to cry some more. I can't really help it. The decisions I made today I can't go back on. It had to be done. No if ands or buts. Buttttttt I do feel bad about it. So here is this chapter.

Malia's Pov

Four months later

I finally reached the place I never thought I'd see again, home. The hospital just refused to let me go! No matter how many times I said I was fine or that I wanted to go home, they kept me. It made no sense. I can heal a lot better at home than I can in a bacteria infested bad house.

Morgan is now living with me because of something that happened with his mom. He won't tell me the whole story, neither will mom and dad. They said it was irrelevant and really long. So mom and dad made him a room.

Mom doesn't want me to go back to school. Why? I don't really know. I'm perfectly okay now. I have nothing to do anyways. Not that I'm really complaining that she doesn't want to send me to school. I just sort of miss the people in school. Where in the world do they think I've went to? Do they know that I got hurt?

So today I am finally getting out. Mom agreed to let Morgan take me to the mall. Morgan keep on arguing that this is what I needed. I didn't understand why. Who needs to go to the mall? It was just filled with people that I didn't like it that I didn't know. None of the stories really interested me. I was not girly and most of the girl stores there were. So needless to say, I'm going to the mall. No matter how much I kick and scream, it doesn't matter. Trust me, I've already tried it.

So at the moment I sat in the car on the way to the mall.

"Why am I going," I asked Morgan.

"Because you need to."

"Why?"

"Because."

"But Morgan!"

"Not buts Malia. We're almost there."

I groaned and sat back in my seat looking out the window. This is how everyone has been treating me. They all have been babying me. It gets on my nerves so bad. I'm okay now, for the most part. I keep telling them that, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other. Oh well, they can't keep doing it for much longer.

I groaned, once again, when Morgan parked the car in front of the mall. I could refuse to go in but it wouldn't do me any good. So I just got out of the car and starting walking towards the mall.

"Where do you want to go first," Morgan asked me.

"Home."

"Come on, Lia. You know that you have to go some where in the mall."

"I don't know. Just somewhere."

As we walked through the mall I seen a lot of people I knew. Most of them looked at me wide eyed and I didn't understand why. Morgan kept assuring me it was just because I was doing so well.

The mall was busy. Which was one thing I hated. I wasn't a huge people person so I earned thrilled to see everyone. Not that a lot of people talked to me. For the most part I kept my head down, unnoticed. I didn't like people before and I don't like people now.

We finally reached the store that I was actually okay with going in, Hobby Lobby. I loved hay store more than anything. The artist that was most of the time dead in side me, came alive. The plain canvases were my favorite. They were blank. It was up to you to put the history on them. You could give them any history. You could do whatever you wanted, they were blank. Then there was the statues that you could buy to paint. As a kid I loved getting them. I felt like each brush stroke was giving that part of them life. Maybe that was just me though. I was an artist. So the things I did didn't turn out like I had expected. I wanted them to look real. In reality, I'd never ever get them that way, but it didn't matter. They were forgives the way they were. It was a masterpiece to anyone that had done them. Whether they looked good or not.