Cold Nights -Vik and Harry

Vik and Harry couldn't sleep, but neither could you. You were all staying at the Sidemen house currently. It was the most worrying that Vik hadn't slept, but he'd been getting better lately. You all ended up in the kitchen, looking for a drink.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Vik asked as you and Harry joined him. You both nodded and sat down at the island. It was silent for a few minutes, then Harry spoke up.

"We could go drive around. They say it puts people to sleep sometimes," he said. You looked at Vik and shrugged before looking for a pair of shoes. You had to borrow Simon's car, which wasn't anything new, because neither of their cars had a backseat and you didn't have a car. It was about mid-November, so it was rather cool out.

You'd been out for around an hour and you were starting to shiver. "I'm cold," you said quietly. They both looked back at you quickly. They pulled over and everyone got out. You and Harry were both in the passenger seat, Vik in the driver's seat, all as close as possible. You were getting body heat from both of them and they were both surprisingly cuddle, a much as they could be at least.

You were almost asleep when Vik spoke up softly, "She looks so little and innocent like that." Harry kissed the top of your head and you smiled sleepily.

"Goodnight," you whispered. They drove back to the house after that. You were so far into your state of unconsciousness that you knew they took you upstairs, but not much else.

You woke up cuddled between the two, wrapped up under several blankets. You stayed there so that you wouldn't wake them up, because they looked adorable sleeping. Simon came to check on you and quietly left when he noticed the two boys.