Chapter 4

We bid good bye to my parents and we are now in the car. I never been this excited to go back into the house. I put my headphones and listen to music to distract myself. I was so excited that I forgot that I need to tell Jack that I have to buy something in the grocery store before we go home.

How great! Maybe we can pass another time.

"Are you OK? Look like something's bothering you? " Jack ask me.

Maybe he notice that I'm not in my self right now. How could I? I keep thinking on Darius and our kiss this afternoon. I suddenly miss the feeling of his presence beside me.

Uhg! I'm such a horny teenager and I really wish I'm not that obvious. I really wanted to feel his warm again.

"James!? Are you here with us?" Jack ask again a little worried.

Now I look at him not really listening. I just hear my name that's why I look up.

"What was that again? " I ask Jack not sure what his asking. He shake his head and I raise my eyebrow?

"What? "

"Your deep In thought? Mind sharing it?" He ask me and I contemplated to tell him about Darius.

Not entirely the whole story I guess leaving behind the part that were making out.

In the end, I decide to tell him what grandma told me before and I just added what I've experience until this afternoon.

"That's a Nice story but I don't believe in them. Your watching to much anime that's why your brain are making up stories that you think are true but actually it's all in your brain. They doesn't exist." Jane told me and I regret letting her hear what I said.

"I don't know if it's possible. No one really believes in supernatural James. People believe if they saw it in their own eyes. For me, I'm not saying that it's not true or true as well but I guess, if I will be able to see it in my own eyes then be it. As long as they don't harm us." Jack told me and I'm getting his point.

I don't believe in something supernatural as well even though I love to read and watch out of this world stuff not until I meet Darius. I fully understand them so I just keep my mouth shut. I just want them to see for theirselves but I guess that's impossible. I'm the only one seeing them til now but then realize, I already been through with the impossible by seeing Darius. Maybe there's a way for them to see Darius too. I will just have to ask him later.

We finally arrive at the house. I'm now hungry from a long ride. We went straight to the kitchen to see grandma and Alex sitting in the table. I was greeted by a very delicious smell and my stomach growls. I blush when they all look at me and I just smile.

"I'm super hungry." I told them pouting but they just laugh.

"You should eat all of that. It's good." Grandma told me while putting food on my plate. I devour my food while they keep on talking. I just listen to them and sometimes glance at them. Alex just smiles whenever we caught ourselves watching and I simply return the favor.

Just yesterday, I felt something about that smile but now it's vapid. Just a smile and nothing else. I wonder if this have something to do with Darius. It's just a day and it felt like we've known each other for so long.

We finish our dinner and I excuse my self to go to my room. Just when I exit the kitchen.

"I thought you see creepy creatures. Why are you not afraid at all, In other hand, your excited to be alone. I knew your making up stories." Jane said and I really want to pull her hair but she's still my sister nonetheless.