Chapter 40

Dear Diary,

We are getting Kaya's nursery ready today!

~Aria

Ty showed me that the door on the left side of the room is actually a small room meant for the first born of the alpha. We are painting it purple. There is a crib with purple bows and Kaya's name on the wall. It's perfect. We also have a cradle in our room for the first few months.

I can't wait until she is actually here and I can hold her and kiss her tiny head.

I can only imagine the way she will look. I'm hoping she takes most of Ty's features.

"OH," I screamed and fell to my knees.

"Aria," Ty shouted while racing over to me.

"I think my water just broke," I yelled.

Ty scooped me up and ran me down to the hospital room.

"Okay Aria how bad is your pain?" the nurse asked.

"Out of ten a nine point five," I groaned. I can't even begin to describe this pain.

"Okay I will give you a shot," she nodded.

"Wait it's a week early," I panicked.

"She's ready now," the nurse smiled.

"I'm not ready," I shouted.

Am I ready to keep a human being alive? I've never had experience with babies or even children. I mean I love kids but keeping one alive? What if I mess up? What if Kaya doesn't like me?

"Shh, it's okay babe you are you are going to be a great mother, I promise," Ty soothed.

"It hurts," I sobbed.

"I know baby you're doing great," Ty sniffed while holding onto my hand.

**************

*****Three hours later

"Push," the nurse encouraged.

"I am pushing," I groaned.

"Come on until ten," she replied.

I made it to it to seven seconds. Why is this so hard, come on Arrabella you have to do this, I mentally encouraged.

"You can do it Ar," Ty soothed.

"I got this," I nodded.

I made it to ten.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"We've got the head you need to push until I tell you to stop," the nurse added.

"Okay," I nodded.

"NOW," she shouted.

I pushed as hard and long as I could. When I heard the crying my heart stopped, that it is my daughter, half Tyson and half me.

Ty and I made this little girl.

Ty cut the umbilical chord and the nurse cleaned her off.

"She weights seven pounds two ounces," she announced while wrapping Kaya in a pink blanket and handing her to me.

"Hi Kaya, I'm your mama," I cried.

"I love you so much," I sobbed.

I looked over at Ty to see him looking at us in awe through his tears.

"That's your daddy," I cooed.

Ty smiled and kissed my head.

"She's perfect," he whispered.