Chapter Two - Keds(!?!?!?), It's a Date, #ItIsn'tADate!!!

(A/N: My internet is as slow as shit, and these ads aren't helping. And my mum is a nitwit and when she took it she downloaded something. Which seriously made this thing a piece of fucking crap. *Roll of the eyes.* I'm just pissed. Ok, continue on now. ._. Let me try my Google Chrome.... 

Ok let's try....)

"I guess we're meeting up." I try to hold back a squeal. A meet up? With Jack? Harries? HOLD ME!

"EEP! MY BABY IS GOING ON A DATE! MY BABY IS GOING ON A DATE!" She starts chanting until I cover her mouth.

"So, you're going, because I told him you'd go into stalker mode. And you will. Besides Finn might be going. We never said it was a date. So shush it!" I narrow my eyes as she still beams on it.

"Well aren't you a little ray of fucking sunshine." She pulls me into my bedroom. "Let's pick out an outfit!" She opens my closet doors and pulls open the drawers of my dresser. Great way to rade my person space, Megan.

"Keds, really?" She asks, after searching through my shoes for a half an hour.

"They look cute with some things. Besides, they look similar to Vans." It's not a lie because Keds are a nineties version of Vans. They just say Keds on the inside on the heel though. And they really only ever made white, and they blue jean tie-dye design was the Airwalk Keds in early 2000's....

"Here, match these blue pants!" She pulls up high-waist, bright, sky blue shorts.

"How about this bracelet?" I hold up a braided bracelet with many designs on it, the base being navy blue.

"YES! A pink shirt, oh! That one!" She gets up from her knees where she was searching my bottom drawer, to my closet. She pulls out a storage thing with three clear drawers. The one where I keep my bralettes. She opens the middle one and pulls out a top I almost forgot about.

It's a bralette that zips in the front -most obviously- and is coral pink/orange. I get up from my spot where I was watching on my bed.

"PERFECT!" I hug her and she hugs back. 

"I guess Keds do match with a lot of things." She wanders, putting my outfit on top of my dresser.

"I TOLD YOU!" She sighs. I know my Keds. I know them very well. I know how they work. I know they match. I know it.

(A/N: WHY DO I KEEP LISTENING TO 1D SING TEENAGE DIRTBAG?! BECAUSE HEARING THEM SING CUSS WORDS OVERWHELMS ME! SO WHY?!?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! HER BF'S A DICK?! SIMPLY KICK MY ASS?! GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME?! IT JUST UGH TO ME! AND IK THAT WHERE WE ARE IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THEM SING CUSS WORDS BUT LIKE!!!)

"Well it's ten at night...I'm going to sleep." I shove her out of my room and shut the door. Big day tomorrow, I guess. When I make sure she's in her room, I go to my desk and turn on my PC. I go Twitter and sign in. Oh lordie, my feed!

@AnnahBearrie is it true you're the girl who jack was talking to && about in his YT video?

@ClaireseLynn yeah :) xx

@AnnahBearrie IS U AND JACK GOIN ON A DATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! xx :DDDD

@MiyahLloyd well it's not necessarily a date.... xx

@AnnahBearrie its totes a date girlie! xx

@NoellePeters gr, it's like not a date! xx -_-

@AnnahBearrie Hannah, I don't wanna be annoying like all of the other people, but you know it's a date, so why don't you just sit down, and listen to megan. We all know how she is. She knows it. We know it. #ADate :)

@AnnaLeeAnna I know, but like, gr. :l xx

@AnnahBearrie lemme guess, you're also getting all of this it's a date crap? xx ;)

@Jacksgap well obviously haha xx

@AnnahBearrie OOOOOOOOH I SEE XX CHEEKINESS GOIN ON @Jacksgap MUAHAHAHAHHA

@UmMuahahaCheeze well no... xx

@UmMuahahaCheeze Seriously 

@AnnaBearrie well yes... ;)

@Jacksgap SERIOUSLY YES IT ISSSSSSSS :DDDDD

It's time to compose.

Everyone, this isn't really considered a "date". Goodnight. AND STOP BUGGGGGGIN MEEEEE! xx -Hannah :) #ItIsn'tADate!!!