21. Will You Go Out With Me?

》》Moo's POV《《

he was finally gonna do it. after coming to me this morning with all his dirty and juicy details, he convinced himself he was gonna do it.

he was going to ask our sweet little Kaci Dunn out, and if she said yes, the bag he wants me to take with nice clothes inside will be given to her for her to change in to go on their first date.

yes, Jon is old style. he loves to take girls out on dates and spoilt them rotten.

He had it all planned out, the way he was gonna ask her. He made Bonnie and i go over it 5 times. he even wrote as a list!

we had to call Kaci's cafe boss to see if it was okay for Kaci to finish early for the date if she said yes, which her boss agreed to.
Bonnie had put a nice short dress with Kaci's favourite heals for the dinner Jon was gonna give them 2 towns over at a fancy restaurant.
Danny got involved and got roses for Jon to give to Kaci, ones that looked real, smelt real, but didnt die.
we had to call Sally and tell her Kaci either couldnt make it to work tomorrow or was gonna be late, and sally and andrew didnt mind. we all knew Luptus and Percy would tho..those cute little sea critters.
and Jon had his own plan to ask her out.

we were gonna go in when there was hardly anyone in the store, to save Kaci from embarrassment, no matter her answer. it was the first thing Jon even thought about, hed hate to see her embarrassed because of him.

when i called Kaci at 2 oclock, she was on her break and the cafe was quiet. we had to be quick.

"ready?" i ask jon as we rush out the school and into the convey we borrowed from Callum who had the spare key. Jon would drive Kaci's care, and Danny insisted on coming to watch. and my car was at Kaci's parents when we swapped for the convey.

if Kaci said yes, we would be going home with a minus passenger, and we all knew julia and callum would love that.

we were there shortly, and jon held the roses behind his back, wearing nice jeans and a button down shirt incase Kaci said yes, and to look nice, and Bonnie wore the bag.

i held the convey keys and all we could do was follow Jon as he walked over to a smiling and standing, waiting for us.

bonnie, danny and i take a seat and before a shocked at seeing Danny Kaci could sit down, a blushing Jon pulls the roses out from behind his back and gives them to her, a soft smile on his lips as Kaci's eyes go wide and delicately holds the flowers.

"kaci..ive liked you for awhile now. i have the second i saw you to be honest. your kind, funny, smart, beautiful. your just you, which is what i love most. i know im not much, i know im nothing compared to a beauty like you, but all i can ask is if youll give me the chance to be more then a friend...kaci..will you go out with me?"

kaci was in shock, danny was in tears, bonnie held the wrist she hurt, i watched kaci and Jon bit his lip, waiting.

his eyes, along with ours, started to drop when kaci could only stare, but then all of a sudden she squeals out her answer, scaring the shit out of us.

"yes! yes yes yes!" she continues to say as she jumps into Jons arms.

i watched with a grin as my baby girl is hugged by Jon, tears rushing down Danny's face.

everyone knew something would happen between Jon and Kaci, whether they were open about it or not. and they were right. something did happen to them both, and im
fucking glad it did!

YAYAYAY

im sorry this book was quick to end. i kinda got confused and winged it...it was kinda rushed sorry :((

last chapter is next guys!
* special chapter too! *

[ edited when complete ]

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X