Epilogue *Special Chapter

Epilogue
*Special Chapter

》》Jon's POV-10 years later《《

It was James 5th birthday today. everyone was here. Julia, callum, mum and dad, Molly, Bonnie. even Danny came with her Fiancé.

We had a bouncy castle which was famous among james and his friends, and i chuckled when he held hands with a short little blond. of course James had taken apart of my long brown locks, but he had his mothers, and my wifes, delicate blue eyes and button nose.

just at the thought of her, she comes out our back door, bringing salad and potato bake she made herself. they were the best.

her blonde hair was slightly longer and ever so curly, her blue eyes shining and our baby on fall show under that polkadot dress of hers. i smile. a baby girl on the way, an amazing boy, a sexy wife and a home. she was an amazing lawyer, and we got hundreds of thousands by the end of the year, and i couldnt help but be the best family lawyer there is too.

that day she said yes, was the best day of my life. we have our up and downs, but they dont last more then an hour and we get over it. weve stayed strong these ten years, and if it wasnt for our sexy honeymoon, James wouldnt be here today.

"hey baby" kaci says as she comes up to, wrapping her arms around my waist. i wrap mine around her shoulders, kissing her head as i pat her stomach, our baby. "you okay?" i ask, finally seeing her for the first time since this morning.

molly was always here. they stayed best friends, that wouldnt change. molly even had a girlfriend, she was alright. she was in Fiji at the moment. the second molly walked through our front door, i lost both my wife and kid. she must love being the favourite aunty and the favourite best friend.

im always whining by the time molly finally leaves. i dont really mind tho, it makes Kaci happy.

"im fine. hows james and Amy?" she asks, watching the little Terrors.

ah, so thats the short little blond. i chuckle and kiss her on the mouth, smiling between her lips when i caught her off guard.

"i love you." i whisper, looking deeply into her shining, pure loveable eyes, hers doing the same to mine.

"and i love you, Jon."

and that is the end of Kaci's life! James and Jon is so cute <3

if youve enjoyed, vote! :)
there will be no sequel :(
[ if deeply requested, might do a sequel on moo and her life after university!! depends.. ]

!!!!!!EDITED SOON!!!!!!!

GOODBYE NOW
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X

keep an eye out for "im not gay"!
[ out soon ]