London Love Story (A Finn Harries Fanfiction)

Thirty Minutes. In thirty a whole new chapter of my life would start. In thirty minutes I would be leaving   my hometown to go to London and start studying at London University. Everything would be new. New home, new friends, new Uni and above all. New language. Well, not new but I wasn't a native speaker though my English was quite good thanks to the year I went to school in Australia when I was 16. 

*Flight 106 to London Heathrow will start boarding now* 

I turned around to my parents and my sisters who insisted on coming to the airport with me to say good bye. Of course, my mum was crying so I pulled her into a long hug and tried comfort her by reminding her that I would come and visit and we could Skype any time she wants to. After a lot of saying good bye  and hugs and kisses I could grab my bag and walk to the counter where the lady was checking the tickets. I turned around one last time and waved at my family. Of course I would miss them, but I was really happy  and excited about starting my own life now. Excitedly I got inside the plane and took a seat, plugged in my head phones and started listing to my favourite band. 

*Good Morning ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. The crew just finished checking all passengers so we will be departing very soon. Please remember to keep your seat belt closed at any time.* 

So was it. I was on my way to London. 

If I only knew what a huge turn my life would take in London very soon...

So this is the start of my Finn Harries Fanfiction. I'm really excited :) remember to comment, vote and follow :) I'm always happy about feedback so tell me what you think xoxo