Chapter 2: Arrival in London

As I left the plane I got really excited. I was going to stay with one of my friends from Australia first of all. Not long after I left Australia Chloé and her family moved back to London where they used to live before they came to Australia. I hadn't seen her in 2 years, of course we skyped but that isn't the same.

I made my way to the baggage claim quickly, picked up my suitcases and walked outside to where Chloé and her family where going to pick me up. Firstly, I didn't see any familiar faces, just lots of families and couples being reunited. Suddenly, I heard someone screaming my name so I turned around to see Chloé making her way through the crowd of people with a huge smile on her face. I dropped my suitcases and ran towards her and two seconds later we were hugging and laughing and crying. Just then her little sister Pria ran into my arms and I spun her around. After a lot of hugging her parents led us to the car park so we could finally get home. 

Chloé's family had a nice appartment in London, which would be my home for the next few months, though Chloé and I were planning on moving into our own flat. After we arrived Chloé helped me carrying my suitcases into my room and we started unpacking. 

(C= Chloé, M=Muriel) 

C: Do you want to go out tonight? My boyfriend lives next door and I told him you are arriving today and we thought we show you around the city.  

M: Yes, sure. Though you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend. 

C: I'm sorry we haven't been dating for very long. 

*phone ringing*

C: Hold on a second that's him. (smiling) 

I continued unpacking while Chloé was on the phone.

C: Hey Jack.....Yes she arrived an hour ago and we are unpacking her stuff at the moment...We're almost finished.... Of course you can bring Finn.... Okay we'll be ready... Okay...See you later babe. 

C: Muriel? 

M: Yes Chloé. 

C: Jack said he is bringing his brother Finn and they'll pick us up at 7. 

M: Alright, the more the merrier! (winking at Chloé)