Part 6

You were in the kitchen, slurping up instant noodles and pushing buttons on your Nintendo. "Aha! This gym badge is mine!" you bellowed. "Goodmorning (y/n), another successful victory I presume? I suppose this means you will be challenging the champion soon?" Castiel said, peeking over your shoulder. His deep solemn voice, combined with his joking tone and his sudden outburst of pokemon knowledge, accompanied by his surprise attack made you splutter with laughter. You covered your mouth, as you had been in the middle of swallowing. You felt something hanging out of your nose and your hand flew to hide it as you feared that it was snot. But instead you felt a long thread of pasta hanging out of your nostril. You looked back at Cas who eyed you curiously. He exploded in laughter, which set you off and you too roared hysterically, the noodle flailing helplessly in the stream of air expelled through your nostrils. You had never heard the nerdy angel laugh so deeply, so powerfully and it fuelled your own enjoyment, forcing you to scream from the laughter that pulled at your abs. Dean suddenly burst through the door. "WHO'S DYING?" He yelled, waving his shotgun around, frantically looking for a villain and a dead body. He laid eyes on your newest appendage dangling from your nose and within seconds was reduced to a chortling heap of Dean. "Let me film this," he managed above his chuckles and proceeded to whip out his phone and record. You directed your self at the camera, crossing your eyes and whipping your head to from side to side causing the noodle to swing violently. You got over enthusiastic, and the noodle no longer had the energy to cling onto your nose. It detached itself and after waving goodbye was thrown across the room and slapped an oncoming Sam. He looked down at the limp noodle, looking violated and blinking in confusion, then back up at the three of you. After a moment of exchanging glances you erupted again. "Children," Sam remarked walking away, probably to take a shower after his morning run.

You put your headphones on, turned the volume up as high as it would go and chose your favourite song. The moment the notes rung in your ears you couldn't help but snigger whilst thinking back to a few days ago when Dean broke your nose. "Carry on my wayward son," you whispered, tapping the desk and bobbing your head in rhythm to the song. Two hands grasped your shoulders and your tore your headphones off. "Hey," said a gentle voice behind you. "Cas," you relaxed now that the owner of the hands had been identified. "Did I scare you (y/n)?", "slightly," you huffed in response. "I'm sorry. (Y/n), can I ask you something?" he inquired behind you. "Shoot," you said, swiveling around in your desk chair to face him. "Are we.... A couple?" he blushed and averted his eyes from direct eye contact. You melted at how cute and small he appeared. "If you want to be," you replied softly, reaching up to kiss his cheek. "I do. I want you to be my girlfriend," he said, stroking your hair. "And I want to you to be my boyfriend, so win-win," you giggled. He kissed you delicately as his fingers trailed along your body to your ribs. He tickled you forcefully, causing you to melt into his arms. "Stop!" you screamed, trying to wriggel free of his grip. "(y/n)? Are you alright?" Dean pushed the door open. The two of you stopped in the midst of your battle. "Again guys? Come on!" Dean moaned flinging his arms into the air from annoyance, "lock the friggin door once in a while will you?" he stomped out, slamming the door behind. "Is Dean alright?" Cas helped you to your feet. "I'm not really sure anymore. I need to talk with him". "I have to go," he sounded sad. "Can't you stay a bit?" you sulked. He shook his head apologetically before vanishing.

You went to look for Dean or Sam, whoever was available, because you were bored. "Sam!" you called out, "Dean!". "What?" Dean said, peeking around a corner. "Sam not with you?", "he's reading through the archives. What's up?", "I'm bored," you moaned, "can we go for a drive?" you tugged at his sleeve. "Let me just grab my keys," he retreated into his room and you heard the jingling of metal before he resurfaced and led you to the garage. Dean took his position at the wheel as you climbed into the back. "Sit at the front," he said. "That's Sam's seat, it wouldn't feel right", "just sit here," he invited you to the front by patting Sam's seat. Safely secured in front, you gave Dean a thumbs up and he started the engine.
"Where are we heading?" he asked, leaving the bunker in the background as the Impala cut through the landscape. You thought for a moment. "Wanna go to an arcade?" You asked hopefully. "Sounds cool. Haven't been to one in as long as I can remember," he smiled at you sweetly, but somehow you picked up a trace of 'I'm going to beat you in any game we play' from his aura.

Apart from the classic rock played by the radio, most of the ride was silent. It was, to say the least, painfully awkward. "Dean, talk to me," you had to say something. He chuckled lightly, "What should I say?" his eyes darted between you and the road. "About the way you're acting. About Cas and I," you said while turning down the volume. "(Y/n), everything is fine," he replied. If there was one thing you've learnt from Sam, it's knowing when Dean is lying. And how to make him spill. "Dean, please," you squeezed his arm, urging him to tell you how he felt. "Trust me. I'm all g-", "TALK," you unwillingly said in a threatening tone, squeezing his shoulder tighter. Despite Sam's teachings, you never did grasp the concept of patience. "Ow, ow, ok. OK!" you freed him from your constricting grip. "I think it's freaky. I mean he's an angel,". "And you think it's strange for us to be in a relationship," his words hit you hard, and you turned away. "No! No, no, no. I didn't mean that it's just..... It's... He might, you know?" he scratched the back of his head. You turned back to face him. "He might...What?" You raised one eyebrow. "He's an angel... He's new to human things. He might, "he cleared his throat, "try things... With you,". You blinked rapidly, blushing violently as a grin crawled onto your face. You look out the window, dirty thoughts dancing through your mind. "(Y/n)?" Dean nudged you, "what are you thinking about? You're thinking about something naughty!" he said accusingly, "stop it! Promise me you won't do anynthing freaky," you remained quite. He punched your shoulder playfully and pleaded further. "Ok fine. I promise" you held your hands up in defeat, laughing quietly to yourself.

You stayed at the arcade for hours. Dean did beat you at the few target shooting games available but the majority of victories were held by you. After accumulating a huge amount of prize tokens you and Dean went to exchange them for rewards. You left the arcade, proudly clutching onto the mega-sized teddy bear you won while Dean played with his pathetic slinky. "You can't beat the Queen of the Console, Deano" you said looking back at his disappointed pouting face. "Shut up," he murmured, stretching the coiled plastic with his fingers.

"Really? An arcade?" Sam eyed you with a quizzical look while stabbing a pitiful tomato. "What's wrong with that?" You asked defensively. "You have like every console known to humanity and you spend your free day paying to play more games?". "You're just jealous becuase you couldn't come," you said stealing a slice of lettuce from his salad container. He was about to reply but instead began choking and clutching his chest. "Sammy! Are you alright?" you gripped his shoulder and positioned your fist between his shoulder blades ready to whack whatever he was choking on straight out, but he held up his hand to inform you that he was ok. "Cas what the hell?" he slammed his palm on the table. "Cas?" you looked behind to see the trench-coated angel. "Hello (y/n)," he smiled nervously. You kissed his cheek and returned the greeting. "I missed you," his arms slithered around your hips. "I missed you too Cas," you planted another kiss on his lips, your fingers running through his hair. "Guys! Really? It's... That's.... Go do it somewhere else," Sam moaned, gathering his meal and making his way out of the library, complaints trailing behind him. You giggled as Cas searched your body, his hands trailing across your figure. Your heart pounded through the thin material of your shirt. You were alone. Sam knew not to interrupt. Dean went to buy pie. You were alone. Finally. He lifted you up and held you in his arms, his tongue slipped between your lips and was battling against your own for dominance. You tugged at his hair, urging him to go on. One of his hands continued to support your weight as the other crawled up your spine and cradled your head. Cas lay you gently on the table, pinning you down with his own body and tossing his coat to the side. His wet lips inched down your neck, his hand slipped under your shirt and you gasped as his cold fingers caressed your-
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE CAS! YOU TOO (Y/N)! COME ON! THAT'S WHERE WE EAT OUR FOOD!" As the first words rung in your ears Cas and you instantly tore away from each other and faced the disgusted Dean. "Dean," you began but he interrupted you. "Go to your room!" he commanded pointing in the opposite direction before realising his mistake and pointing in the direction of your of your accommodation. "OK," you shrugged taking Castiel's hand and leading him away. "OOH NO!" Dean yanked Cas from your grip. "Dean please let me go," Cas protested, "I am an Angel of the Lord". He tried to wriggle free but Dean's grip tightened and he pushed Cas onto the chair. "Go," he glared at you and you reluctantly departed knowing you were defeated. You winked at Cas before scurrying away.