thirty five | pick & choose

This is an extra-extra long chapter guys (2,000+ words!) 

Oh, and I want to thank you guys for 7k+ reads!!!! I literally can't believe how this has grown! Keep it up guys :) 

And I'm sorry I give you guys so many cliff hangers, but tbh, who doesn't love/hate a good twist ;) 

oh and p.s. warning, this chapter is super intense, as you can probably tell by the gif 

 "I'm sick and tired of your games, Titan." I growl, attempting to cover up the panic bubbling in my chest.

"But we're only getting started, Alessandra. You see, games and tricks are my specialty, and you are the perfect audience."

"What do you want, Titan?"

"Oh, I want many things, but most of all," He says, and yanks upwards on the chain around Octavius' neck, hoisting him off the ground. "I want to see the look in your eyes when I kill everyone you love, right in front of you."

"You fucking bastard." Octavius' chokes out as he is dropped to the ground again. He is covered in bruises and gashes, and I can smell a hint of wolfsbane in the air. Poison, the perfect weapon for a snake.

"Watch your tongue, young man."

"Just let them go, Titan. I know what you really want is to finally kill me." Octavius hisses, snapping his jaws together.

"It's as if you don't know me at all, son. I don't just want to kill you. I want to kill the hope and love residing in your gorgeous mate's heart. Killing you is just a tactic."

He looks to his side, where Lacy is squirming against his hold, twisting and turning to get away from him. But he just grabs a bigger handful of her red hair, and she screams in pain.

"Let her go!" I scream, and I prepare to lunge forward, but a sharp prick hits my neck. I don't even have time to react before my bones turn to jello and I am face-down in the snow.

"What the hell-" I slur, my lips numb.

"Little Benjamin here just helped subdue you, my love. To keep you attentive during our little presentation."

I am hoisted up so I rest on my legs, which are bent underneath me. A large, tan hand grabs my chin, forcing me to look at Titan. I am completely paralyzed, emotionally and physically.

"Don't look so scared, Alessandra. I'm sure you've spent a fair share of your time on your knees."

Octavius growls again, and twists against the chain's hold, to no avail.

It's okay, Octavius. It's all going to be okay.

I mind-link him, gazing down at my love's form on the ground.

"Aw, how sweet." Titan slurs and I snap my gaze to him.

"How did you know-" I mumble.

"I have more powers than you can imagine, darling. And here I was, thinking you were intelligent."

I spit at his feet, and he grimaces.

"Benjamin."

A hand collides with the side of my head and I shout out in pain. Black spots begin to cloud my vision and I can hear Octavius' vicious howl of protest.

"Stop this!" I scream, my voice muffled by whatever was injected into me.

"It will all be over soon..." Titan's response fades away as my vision goes to black.