RADISH DECISION

Hello all :)

I have read through every one of your comments on the last update and I have decided NOT to take down any of Octavius part one. 

Now, I know that part two is very popular with a lot of you, so what I am going to do is I am going to use the Freemium option with part two. 

I will upload part two, and then each part will appear a month later. So, you can either read them on radish immediately (for a small fee) or wait a whole month. 

HOWEVER I will be writing BONUS AND EXTENDED CHAPTERS and maybe even RESTRICTED chapters for Octavius, but these will be under the premium option, which requires coins. 

As for Klaude and Titan, i have some good and bad news. 

I will be using freemium for both! I am going to be uploading them both to Radish, but the parts will be on wattpad a month later than Radish. 

I know you guys love the updates so consider using Radish to get them sooner! 

I am still considering whether or not to upload my other genre stories on Radish, but I will announce that decision when I find it!

If you have any questions for me, feel free to tweet me @noehenwattpad or comment down below! I will be using my twitter to update you all on the Radish situation, so please follow that account right now!

Thank you all for your amazing support and I want to make my stories as accessible as possible while still taking advantage of this amazing new channel for my stories!

Love,

Noelle