Chapter 5

"Flight to Miami, Florida boarding at gate number six now." The women on the intercom announced. Beside me stood Nathan, Chase, Miracle, Bradley, and Ruth. She was being held by Miracle who were both watching the strange travelers walk around.

We finally found our gate and all headed on board. "Hello, welcome. My name is Charlotte and I will be your flight attendant for the day." I smiled at her and said thank you then we all went to our seats. I'm glad we got first class thanks to Miracles parents.

This flight needs to hurry because I'm really anxious to find out the truth.

*5 1\2 hours later*

When we got off the plane everyone was relieved to finally stand up. Miracle was wide awake from the Starbucks drink they gave her. The guys had been to themselves the whole flight and I've been sleep. Which is good for me because I have just been focusing.

Nathan interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Babe, the car's here."

Great. Only another step closer to revealing the truth. The ride to the hotel was terrifying. Yeah, I really want to meet my real mom, but this is all to much to take in. And on top of that miracle and Chase argued the whole way about random things. I kind of wondered if they do this on a daily basis. Makes me wonder.

And while they were going at it, in the back of the black Subaru that miracles dad also set us up to have drive us around, Ruth was crying on and on and we had just made it down the street when we noticed that we left her pacifier on plane. So the great parents we are.

Minutes later we pull into the hotels entrance, walking in and being placed in the penthouse suite that Miracles dad also paid for. Lets just say we didn't have to worry about transportation, and lodging. I honestly had nothing to argue about on our end.

By the time we settled into the hotel Ruth was sleep, finally so me and Nathan rested on the couch watching tv. My legs were tucked under me and he laid his head on my lap while I was messing with his hair. It's around 5 in the afternoon here in Florida. Time being way different than Texas time.

"Does she even know that your here?" Nathan asked me. I looked slightly shy and my words mumbled together. "Why would she." I shook my head no.

It was quiet for a while and he stood up adjusting his shorts.

"I still think this is a bad idea. Just saying." He put his hands up in surrender. I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"Goodnight Kaylee." He told me after kissing my forehead. I'm still in shock for what he just told me.

*Next morning*

I woke early and dressed myself in miss me shorts, a white tank top with a red cardigan after a shower, then Ruth woke so I got her ready for the day in a pink and white bear outfit. I thought it was the cutest thing when Miracle had gave it to her on her first birthday.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. Nathan wasn't going to be able to get it, because he was still sleep. So much for us going to breakfast as a family.

I opened the door and Miracle stood there dressed in a pair of white shorts, red top, and red bobs.

"Hey!" She said and let herself in. I closed the door, walked back to get Ruth and my wallet then we both headed towards the elevator. As the doors were about to close two guys in khakis and plaid shirts hopped on with smiles. Miracle looked at me with a pleasing look and mouthing how cute they were. I just laughed and bounced Ruth on my shoulder.

"Hi." One said turning around. Right now I'm wishing these seven floors go by quick.

"Hey," I said with a smile. Miracle was too starstruck to speak.

"You guys here for the basketball game?" The other asked. We shook our heads.

"Well you should come. Tonight at seven. I'm Wright. Number 33, and-"

"My jersey number is 1. Carlos Miller at your service." He said Boeing down as if we were Prince and princess. Real smooth.

Once we made it to the lobby we all walked towards the cafeteria and departed. The smell of chocolate chip pancakes hit my nose. I then realised I wanted them!

After what seemed like hours Nathan and Bradley came down and joined us at breakfast.

"Morning girls." Bradley said plopping down next to Miracle. I gave him a smile while miracle kissed his cheek. They seem to be a very bipolar couple to me. One day their fighting the next their all lovey dovey.

"So, I was think that we should search her address, we drive there-"

"Wait.. So your just going to show up on her doorstep and say, 'hey mom it's me, Kaylee. The one you adopted seventeen years ago. Yeah I'm still here!'"

I looked over at Nathan thinking of how many times we have explained this and how disrespectful he's being about my situation. "Why are you doing this!? Why do you keep bringing this up!?" I whisper yelled. It got silent in the little lobby cafeteria.

"It's just that you don't know her and-"

"Nathan! Please stop treating me like my dad and telling me I shouldn't do what I want. If I wanted one I would find one, but your my boyfriend. I just want you to support what I'm doing and tell me everything is going to go great instead of making me feel like I don't care or know this women what so ever!" I said years filling in my eyes. He looked at me as if I were a young child.

"Kaylee, I didn't know you-"

"Please. Save it. If I don't have your support who else can I have who has my back." I told him. And with that I walked off with my baby on my hip. With or without his opinion what so ever, we have came this far and I'm not backing out.

I'm finding my real mom.

____________________________________So wow!! Finally here is another update and yeah its not much. Kind of more drama. Well Kaylee has a lot of confidence in herself so I do hope she finds her real mom because I think she's going for it! Love you guys and look forward to the next update! Byeeeee my biscuits!!