Idiot! Watch it!

I got my purse out of my backpack and out it on my shoulder. I told my mom I was going to get something to eat. I got up and decided to go over to the washrooms first, so I didn't have to bring my food in with me. I went into the bathroom did what I had to do, and brushed out my hair a little bit. Followed by a small sprits of body spray.

After choosing between Tim hortons or McDonald's I picked McDonald's. There was i little bit of a wait but I didn't mind. After abouT five minutes I decided just to get a medium orange juice and 2 sausage breakfast sandwiches on a biscuit. Not long after that Was next in line to order.

"Hi what would you like today?"

"Um ill have 2 sausage breakfast sandwiches on a biscuit"

"Is that everything?"

"No, and I'll have a medium orange juice"

"Is that all?"

'Yep"

"Ok your total is $6.64"

"Here's $7.00, just keep the change"

"Ok thank you, you order number is 4, just step to the side and wait until your number is called"

"Okay thanks"

I did what she told ,me to do and stepped to the side and waited on my order. After about 2 minutes it was called! Thank goodness I thought because I was getting hungry!

I took my bag and orange juice, and walked over to go gets a straw. When I was at the little counter I set my bag of food down just to check and make sure it was the right order. Grabbed the last straw! Sweet!!

As I started walking back towards the terminal I was really thirsty so I decided to put my straw in my drink. Carefully balancing my food and juice in one hand, the other one was trying to get the paper off the straw.

Because I wasn't looking where I was going and focusing on my straw and how thirty I was, I didn't realize the guy right in front of me.

"Watch it! Like what the heck!?!" I sad loudly

"On my god I'm so sorry" th fermilliar man said

"Well crap! You Better be!" I said kinda annoyed

"Look I'm really very sorry!" He confessed

"No I'm sorry, it was half my fault, I wasn't paying attention." I said as I realized it was mostly my fault. And who I'd this guy! I feel like I should know who this is!

"It was even then" he chuckled and smiled

"Ok even " I giggled

"I'm niall by the way" omg yes that where I know him from! He's niall from one direction!

"Hey" I said smiling " I'm Rebecca"

"Nice name, very pretty, it fits" he said and winked at the end

"Thanks" I said and blushed

"Well I was just going to get something to eat, so now I guess I owe you a drink. Would you like to come with me? He asked and gave a cute smiley and blushed at the ground. I could tell he was nervous, but why! I'm the one who should be nervous!

"Yeah sure! That'd be great" I told him and again blushed as I looked into his eyes.

I had mayor butterflies!! Like I mean an insane amount.

"Where should we go and eat?" He asked

"Well I kinda already have food, and I was heading back to my terminal to eat it" I confessed

"Ohh right! Well wher should I go to eat?" He winked

"Well what do you feel like? " I asked

"I think just an egg mcmuffin and a muffin"

" mm yeah that's what I got, just no muffin"

"McDonald's?" He asked

"Sure" I laughed

There wasn't a line when we got there so he went straight to order.

"Hi what can I get for you today?"

"Hi, I'll just have 3 egg mcmuffins, a blueberry muffin, and 2 medium orange juices"

"Is that all?" The lady questioned

"Yep" he replied

"Your total comes to $12.13"

"Alright. Hold on"

He got out his wallet and got a $10 bill and two $1 dollars, and then he was looking at change... Then he turned around

"Rebecca?!, do you have 3 cents I could borrow?"

"I think so, let me check.... Yep here" I said and handed him the money

"Thanks" he said

"Here you are" niall said and payed the lady

"Thanks" she said and handed niall the food and drinks

He turned around and I had already gotten 2 straws and put them in the drinks so nothing hopefully would happen again.

"Good idea" he laughed and winked

"I thought so" I giggled

I took my orange juice and took a big sip Because i was honestly so thristy!

" um I don't know if you want to but there a table over there.. If you wanna go sit with me and eat?..."

"Yeah sure" I smiled

Little did I know this was just the beginning of a perfect week!