Thank god!

I look at what was on the screen, it was her texts, the most recent being

From: My Bffl! The most amazing person ever!💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘

Ok so it's her best friend I though, I opened the text, it read

'I know! And I hope you have a great time Rebecca! Bring me back something 😉 luv ya girl!

Alright just the normal girl talk I though. Reading the next text

From: Sister Lever

Funny name I thought.

Text said ' hey loser, have a of trip! Tell mom I'm keeping track of all the trips I've missed out on, an she owes me;)'

Haha funny I though, defiantly sisters!

So she didn't say anything to the other 3 people she was texting.

I decided to see what apps she had, hoping to not find twitter... Sure enough there it was... I opened it up... Loading it read.. I got nervous waiting.

When twitter finally loaded I went to her profile. The last tweet was from 5 minutes ago. Saying 'McDonald for breakfast, sure! Why not?!' And one from half and hour ago reading 'airport time! See ya later losers<3' with already 10 retweets from all of we friends.

I clicked the home button and was gonna shut her phone off, when I saw 'photos'. I just wanted to look, I'd already looked at her texts... I clicked it. I chose camera roll, the the last picture to come up.

It was her and I'm guessing her dad with all the luggage in the drive way. The next being her sitting in the air port, next her and her friends in a pool, a lot more of that. She was so pretty. like wow. i was in awe...Then I hear someone clearing their throat!