ONE WEEK AFTER THE CALL.

Aline's POV

"Cora if you're going to the store we need more tamp- you aren't Cora. Or Isla or Eloise. Who the heck are you people?!" I ask, still in my pajamas and my hair is still sticking to my face. That's a nice way for four boys to see you int the morning. Plus Pete. Suddenly, realization hit me:

These boys are the Habits.

I groan and roll my eyes. "Pete. It's eight in the morning! We didn't give you a house key just to barge in whenever you want!"

"What's Pete doing here?" Isla says with a yawn. I exchange glances with Isla and she walks over to me.

"So these are the Habits," she says, taking the blow better than I did. I nod my head. "So, where's Cora and El?"

"No idea," I say and sigh.

"Well," Pete finally says. "We just have to wait for them because this meeting involves all of you guys."

"Cora! Eloise!" I yell. I guess I shocked everyone because they all sort of jumped a little- minus Isla of course, who has heard me yell like this before. Cora basically slides down the stairs for five minutes before Isla and I pick her up and lay her on the couch.

"Where's Eloise?" I ask Isla. Then, the garage door opens and Isla doesn't even have to answer my question. We walk out into the garage and help her grab the groceries.

"Since when did you go to the store this early?" Isla asks once we lay all the groceries on the counter.

"Since today," Eloise says and smiles. We drop the groceries on the kitchen counters and begin putting them away.

"Still here," one of the boys says. He waves a pair of drumsticks around and I instantly recognize those as Cora's lucky drumsticks that I'm not even allowed to touch.

"Cora! Someone's touching your lucky drumsticks!" Isla yells. The brown haired boy immediately puts them down and begins playing with his wristband.

"What?!? Who?!?" Cora shoots up and grabs her lucky drumsticks from between the brown haired boy and the black haired boy. She picks them up and puts one stick in one hand and one in the other, and smacks them on the top of their head. Isla, Eloise and I knew that was coming- mainly because we learned it the hard way.

"Cora! I will not deal with this on tour, just remember that!" Pete says warningly. Cora rolls her eyes but sits down on the floor and plays with her hair, putting her brown short curly hair into a half up.

"Anyways," One of the boys says.

"Is it bad that I remember their names?" I whisper to Eloise. She looks at me and snickers. I roll my eyes and cross my arms, adjusting my legs on my stool that I pulled into the living room. What was really uncomfortable was the fact that the stool is halfway on the hardwood and the other half is on the rug.

"Okay, so I think we all know why we're here. But, in case some of you didn't catch it-"

"Cora."

"Henry."

We all exchanged awkward glances.

"Both groups have agreed to go on tour together. It will only last for three months and it should be just around the United States, not national or anything yet. If you like going on tour as one group, we could release an album. But, as your Record Label manager and your manager in general, I think that it would be a pretty good idea," Pete explains. Isla begins biting her nonexistent nails again. Eloise slaps down her hand and everyones glances shift over to her and Isla.