prólogo

"Mama, I hate them. I can't take it anymore," I watched as Valerie sobbed into mama's chest on her bed.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You know you don't have to see them anymore," mama stroked Val's hair as she kept sobbing.

"But, papa-"

"Papa can go to hell. He left us. He left us when mama started getting sick. That bastard. He's a devil, not a man. All we have to do now is work for him to get money to pay for our lives and mama's medication. That's it," I cut her off and joined in on the bed.

"Bella, you can't talk about your father like that," mama said weakly with a little cough at the end. Mama was sick with stage four leukemia, and yet she still managed to look beautiful for someone her age with a condition like that.

"Father? Yeah, he was our father, but not anymore. He left us and got married to the evil queen and had a bitch daughter, and now my little sister is crying because of them," I pointed to Valerie, whose eyes were wet with tears and filled with hatred.

"Watch your language, Bella," mama said, her voice soft as if talking to a baby.

I sighed in complete frustration. "Excuse me," I said, and immediately stormed out of mama's bedroom.

I leaned on the wall outside and reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out a little orange bottle. I took out a pill and swallowed it, hoping it would take all of my problems with it, just like it always does.

a/n: new story ayeee

this prologue is very short (and shitty), but the story will get better around the 6th chapter hahaha i promise

i do have to warn you that this story might be a little cheeky and cliche for some of you, but i intended this to be a 'light' story if you know what i mean

te quiero mucho everyone

-isabelle morata martín-