Revisions

Hey everybody, it's Humfrey here! I just wanted to everyone know that "Wolv" is currently being edited (by me); I am going over it again, fixing any errors I find and perhaps explaining or re-writing sections that, at a second glance, could be done a little better.

Don't worry, the storyline itself isn't gonna be changing--I'm not gonna be adding or deletin' chapters or nothing silly like that.

That being said, once I've edited a chapter, I will "stamp" it at the bottom of the page with the edit date. By all means, feel free to re-read the chapters I've revised, and lemme know if I've missed anything.

Edit: As of May 27, 2016, I have finished editing "Wolv" in it's entirety. The first 14 chapters had the most significant changes, and I added a bit of story into chapters 1 and 2, to give Humfrey a bit more backstory.

I'm sure there are still a few spelling errors here and there; if you find any, please let me know! Send me a P.M. or leave a comment and I'll have another look.

Thanks guys and gals!

Author's Note:

The "Wolv" series deals with many sensitive and emotional topics throughout the story, from abuse to murder to assault...consider this a bit of a "trigger warning" for the rest of the book. Read at your own discretion!