Wrong Uber..Or is it? #46

Maya's POV:

I wake up to the sound of the loud birds chirping by my room window. I groan and mindlessly reach out to grab my phone. The screen lit up as I squint my eyes due to the change in brightness. 9:00am Saturday. Work for me starts at 10:00am today and it being my first job ever, I was aiming to leave a long-lasting, great impression of myself. I change into a navy blue flowy blouse which were paired with some ripped, skinny jeans and some black heels that weren't too high. For makeup, I did a natural smokey eye and finished it off with a winged liner and my Two-faced mascara which did wonders to my eyelashes.  For lips, I used a blood red matte coloured lipstick which had a slight tinge of black. For my hair, I just let it down with my signature center parting in the middle and my bangs neatly pinned to the sides of my face. I said my goodbyes to my mum as she kissed me goodluck. I stepped outside of my house to see an uber, ready and available. Today is just my day isn't it? Everything is just going my way. "Maya Scarborough?" the windows wind down from my uber ride as a kind man pops his head out to look at me. "That's...me?" I say as I step into the uber. "Take me to Bella's Institute please.." I say, as I place my handbag to the seat beside me. "Sure thing.."the driver says, nodding his head and flashing me a kind smile through the car mirror. I leaned back on the car seat and close my eyes as the cool breeze hits my face. My eyes open slowly and I straighten myself out. My eyebrows scrunch as I look out to see the building which my work place was at as we passed by it. The driver was probably un aware or something. "Um excuse me, I think you passed my building? Er..it was on the left.." I say, leaning forward to grab his attention. Instead of replying, the driver simply looks at me over his shoulder and sighs whilst carrying on driving. That's weird. "Um..excuse me? I sa-" I say when I was rudely cut off by the driver himself speaking. "I suggest you shut up and sit back!" he snorts and continues driving. "Um no! You just missed my destination and I will be late for work!" I say, getting really angry now. "Well you won't be going to work today.." the driver says as he lets out a sigh. A frown made it's way over to my face. What was this guy on about? Just when everything was going well. "Sir, please stop the car right n-" I say, trying to open the car door despite the fact that the car I was currently in was going 70km per hour. I grunt as I struggle to open the car door. "Ahh why won't this stupid door open?!" I scream in frustration. "Child lock sweetheart" the driver smirks as he accelerates more throwing me back on my seat. "Don't you call me sweetheart! and get me out of here" I say, still attempting to open the door. "Too bad! You're going somewhere that's not work!" he snorts, laughing almost. I start to panic. My head spinning, unable to control my breath. I feel like vomiting and crying. But I hold back all tears. But today I could die! Oh my god, my sweat turns cold. "Relax sweetheart! You're not going to die..at least not today!" he says, laughing wickedly at his last joke. Oh my god, I feel the words in my mind slowly floating out my head, I feel the world contracting before my eyes. Before I have time to spit back at him, my mind and body gets the better of me and...blackness. 

------------------------------------------------------

I let out desperate breaths of air, my lungs burning from the lack of oxygen. I struggle to open my eyes for a while as they felt like they were screwed shut. Finally, I open my eyes and look at the surroundings around me, it was a really dark room. I try to get up to explore more but I realize that my wrists and ankles were secured against the legs of a wooden chair. I grunt, trying to break free but fail to do so. I look down, attempting to scream for help but my voice barely cooperating with me. I give up. I look down again my hair falling over my view as tears start to prick my eyes. I silently sob as I shut my eyes avoiding thinking about my current situation. I shock myself with a loud sob, raspy and unclear. "Where am I" I silently whisper, sniffing away the tears. Suddenly, I feel a cold object pressed against my cheek. I spring up in fear and look up to see a man...his silhouette and his finger as he dragged it down my face in an excruciatingly slow way. I remain still, afraid of what this man may be capable of. He stops as his shoes click away in the distance, he opens a door and a stream of light makes it's way in the room. I squint my eyes, struggling to see who that was. A short figure makes it way through the door, walking towards me. "Darling Maya.." a raspy voice speaks, with two men beside him. "Who are you and why the hell am I here?!" I yell, looking at him deep into his eyes.  "Dear..the question is why aren't you here? you have the shit we need!" the man spits, cackling straight after. "What!? I don't know what you're talking about!" I say, restless from this resistance on my wrists and ankles. "You just wait until I get someone to help.." I yell, on the urge of tears. The man makes his way over to me and bends down to my height. "But what if you have no one? I mean...your mum is never home right? And your dad..well died? Arianna? I don't really think you fully trust her after what she did right?" the man says. "How the hell you you know about this!" I cry, getting extremely worried now. "I feel like your only source of help is...Joe? Joe Sugg?" the man speaks, ignoring my last question. "But..too bad he's ours" the man fakes a sad sigh while he circles around me. "Release Joe right now!" I scream. "Oh no dear! He's not our hostage!" the man chuckles. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "In fact.." the man whispers inching closer to my face until I could feel his breath against my lips. "He's one of us..." the man finishes. What?