The Billionaire's Girl

Author: Bae108

There's a lot to comment on with this story, but I'd like to start with some positive remarks as always.

The beginning is extremely entertaining when it comes to the two main characters, Hunter and Bella. Hunter is such an ego obsessed guy which most readers should expect and Bella is your typical sassy girl. Many stories with similar plots or ideas will have this sort of set up. This is in a way positive because a reader will come in expecting a certain type of set up and will be happy to read what they expected and wanted to read in the first place.

It may just be me and my opinion however I feel as if Hunter is written extremely feminine like. The way he says things "matter of fact-ly" and states the obvious/repeats certain things makes him seem sassy which I understand is the point of his character but I feel as if instead of being a jerk he's being a brat. Two very different personality traits.

I'm confused about the story being "complete". Most readers like reading the fights and differences before the happy ending with the two accepting each other. It makes the end more satisfying. So the time jump from them fighting to them loving is a bit strange. Also the way it ended (I won't give spoilers) was confusing for me since it didn't have a conclusive end. It ended like any other chapter would or at least felt as if it did.

****** PLEASE NOTE After this review was published the author very kindly explained to me that the story is complete but not fully uploaded. This review was written while the book had only 10 chapters. The Author has the completed story written and is uploading it one chapter at a time. That is why it seemed so unfinished when I originally read it. I am very sorry for this mistake and appreciate the author's patience, they did not ask me to change the review initially, I offered to change it as it only seemed fair. *****

Just some things to think about :)

I'd recommend this story to anyone who likes reading silly arguments and frustrating characters. Hunter is extremely frustrating and Bella can be too but they are really fun to read about as they interact and get mad at each other