Night Fury Squad

A/n: I'm hoping to get this story a bit quicker instead of 6 month intervals (I don't even count...), but the only way I can do that is by dimming down the details. I hope you all don't mind me doing that.

Also, I'd just like you guys to know, this is solely for the HTTYD category only, even if a few names here may not be. ;)

Disclaimer yadda yadda yadda you know what it means.

________________________________

Hiccup's POV

I'd been training here for about a month and three weeks (I've still been going to the gym. I've paid for a 6-month membership, which would basically help me physically train for all this.) My dad's been texting and calling me for weeks since he'd returned home, but you know as well as I do that I couldn't respond.

Gobber's been doing the same. I mean, I respond a few times if Gobber is asking how I'm doing. I lie and say I'm sick and can't work, but I feel like that excuse won't last long.

Anyway, Toothless finally told me just what this private army is called; but I'm not allowed to share.

I'm kidding you.

We're part of an elite group of individuals trained to protect the innocent people of the country, but away from the eyes and ears of the public.

Code name: The Dragon Nest.

I know, the description sounds so cliché, but, that's who we are.

I was placed under Toothless' wing, who's apparently Commander of the Night Fury squad. We aren't much of a large group, but we sure had a lot of the best fighters in the organization.

Other than Toothless and I (he allowed me the privilege to just refer to him as Toothless, unless it was serious) there were six others.

We had our personal hacker, black haired, brown-eyed Hiro Hamada. Rather a young kid, still just 16 years old. But, never underestimate his technological genius. In charge of all of our tech. He basically custom designed and made most, if not all, of our gadgets.

Next, a blue-eyed fiery red-haired 17-year-old, Merida Dunbroch. She's in charge of providing long-distance cover for when we need it. She was born, already skilled with absolutely incredible accuracy. She could snipe someone from a mile away, right between their eyes. Rather scary. I wouldn't recommend getting on her bad side.

Next, a blonde green-eyed 18-year-old with extremely long hair - let's say 70ft - and freckles on her face. She keeps her hair in a long braid, which, might I add, is still pretty long. It reaches her ankles when it's braided. I give you, Rapunzel Corona. She can come up with the best disguises to help us hide in plain sight. And she knock you out in the strangest way possible: whacking you with a frying pan. Don't ask why; it's something that Toothless had first-hand found out about her when he tried to recruit her...

Lesson learned: Don't sneak up on Rapunzel, especially when she's baking.

Next, we have 22-year-old Jack Frost. Leader at heart, but with a wild fun side to him. White hair, blue eyes, pale skin. He was rather skinny, but don't underestimate him. He's strong all right. He could snap a thick branch in half after only one strike. And for some reason, it's always so cold standing near him. We have no idea why.