6

Jungkook looked down as he felt his phone vibrates, he received a text.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket to check who texted him.

11:26am
From: RM
Go to the music room after your class.

Jungkook furrowed his brows, tapping the phone screen to reply..

Why is this hyung wants me to come there?

11:26am
To: RM
Why would i?

He was about to put back his phone when it vibrates again.

11:28am
From: RM
cuz i told you

Jungkook snorts, he was about to reply to his hyung a 'no' when he receives another text.

11:28am
From: RM
I'm with Jimin.

Jungkook stared at the text.

Jimin?

What is he doing at the music room? He must be at the history class right now instead of the music room.

Jungkook decided to not reply to Namjoon hyung. He'll just go there after this class.

I wish time goes faster.

÷÷÷

"Namjoon-ah! Someone's here for you." Hoseok called, as he looked back at the boy in front of him.

A tall boy with a slight broad shoulders. Hoseok can tell that the younger's body was not that too masculine. dark brown hair slightly pushed a side, black doe eyes staring back at him, expression was neutral.

"Oh Jungkook you're here!" Namjoon announced as he saw Jungkook in front of Hoseok.

"Yay, i'm here." Jungkook sarcastically said. Boredom in his voice, making Hoseok arched his brow.

"Whatever, get inside." Namjoon said as he gestured Jungkook to come in, Hoseok following them as he closed the door.

There, Jungkook saw 3guys. One is a pale guy, wearing a headset, arranging something on the laptop. Jungkook doesn't know him. The other was Taehyung, Jimin's best friend, he was reading a manga. And the third guy was Jimin, brown eyes looking at him. A slight tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Hello jungkookiee" Jimin's sweet voice resonated Jungkook's ear. And he let himself relax to the sound but then composes back to his neutral self.

"Hi Jimin" he greets back

"What's with the awkwardness Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon grins. Jungkook just scoffs at him.

"By the way, this is Hoseok... and he's your hyung." Namjoon introduced, Hoseok slightly smiled at the younger as Jungkook just nods at him and turned his attention to Jimin. He was sitting beside the pale guy.

"Wah, jungkook-ah!" Taehyung greets as he finally notice the younger. "I haven't seen you often.. do you want to join our club?" Taehyung continues, patting the chair next to him. Gesturing Jungkook to seat beside him, which jungkook complies. Namjoon and hoseok also takes their own seat.

"Why would i join?" Jungkook asks. "You know i'm just good at sports." He continues

"Why don't you give it a try?" Taehyung encourage. "Besides, you'll learn more from Namjoon hyung, Hoseokie hyung and Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook looked at the pale guy, whose still didn't notice him. I'll guess that this is Yoongi. Jungkook thought, then a small movement caught his eyes.The pale guy, Yoongi, gently tapped Jimin's left thigh earning the attention of the black haired boy, Jimin. Whose now looking at the monitor like what the pale guy is doing.

Jungkook scoffed. I don't like him already. He thought. Eyes gazing the pale guy with intensity. He doesn't know too why he already dislikes Yoongi even the said guy wasn't doing anything to him. Jungkook just 'lowkey' rolled his eyes.

So this is what Jimin do almost a month? Be with this people... instead of me.

Jungkook kept his blank expression, while internally ranting because of the sudden annoyance. Me and Jimin could've just actually listen to Taeyang hyung's songs if he wanted music, instead of him spending too much time with the club members. He thought.

"Namjoon-ah check this beat o-- who is he?" The pale guy suddenly removed his headset as he finally notice Jungkook

"That is--"

"He's Jungkook. A college freshmen.." Namjoon was about to introduce but was cut off by Jimin, so he just looked at him then walked to Yoongi taking his headset to check the beat Yoongi made.

"Jungkook-ah... the athletic student?" Yoongi frowned, not sure if he got it right.

"Yeah, that's me." Jungkook proudly confirms, a smug written on his face.

"Well what're you doin here then?"

"Namjoon called me to come over"

"Namjoon huh?..." yoongi leans back at his chair crossing his arms and legs, staring at the younger

"Jungkook you forgot to call Namjoon 'hyung', again." Jimin butted in. Jungkook turns his attention to Jimin. Locking his eyes with Jimin's mahogany brown orbs.

Jimin, on the other hand, started to blush because of Jungkook's eyes staring straight at him. Damn this kid. He felt his heartbeat fastened as he suddenly felt an arm casually drapes across his shoulders. Jimin looked at his side to see Yoongi looking at him, while his arms casually drapes across his shoulders. Jimin then gaze back at the younger whose now somewhat like glaring at Yoongi.

What's the matter?

"Aww Jiminiee why are you blushing?" Yoongi unexpectedly cooed at him, making Jimin blushed even more. Mentioning that Yoongi just cooed, it's still on a cool way. Like his aura.

"Really? May i see?!" Taehyung cheered, running infront of Jimin then laughing at his face

"Oww Jiminiee is soooo cute" Hoseok also cooed, pinching jimin's cheeks while Jungkook seats there, eyes wide because of what he just saw and heard.

'Jiminiee?'

i was the first one to give him that nickname! Jungkook thought. Becoming more annoyed at the pale guy, also to Hoseok because of pinching Jimin's cheeks. He hates the gesture. He hates it. It shows affection and sweetness towards the receiver, which Jungkook really hates. He felt suddenly possesive. But why?

Because they were interacting with Jimin? Because they were showing affection towards Jimin? Because they hang out more now with Jimin? Because Jimin were with them almost a month?

But why? He asked again. Why would he be possessive over Jimin? Jimin isn't even his.

Why would i thought of having him? Jungkook internally chuckles in disbelief. He really doesn't know his self. What am i feeling right now? Is it because of Jimin? Or.. because of this short pale guy who is now smirking at him.

Oh how jungkook liked to try slapping that smirked off of that pale guy's face.

Jungkook just scoffed and rolled his eyes to the latter.

"J-jungkookiee? Where are you going?" Jimin asks as Jungkook suddenly stands up walking his way to the exit.

Jungkook stopped then turns back glaring at him then at Yoongi. "Somewhere far away from here" he stated as he shuts the door closed.

===

Hmmm.. someone's jealous? ㅋㅋㅋ