24

"Namjoon hyung?"

The tall guy looked behind to see who called him.

"Sup, Jimin-ah." He greeted as he turned back again, searching a book in his locker.

"Uhhmm... i'd like to ask you a question." Jimin shyly said.

"What is it?" The taller replied continuing what he was doing.

"Eerrr.. is jungkook.. alright?" at this, namjoon stopped rummaging his locker to look at Jimin.

"Uhh, yes. Why?"

"I-i just.. i just don't see him around." The shorter looked at his surroundings while namjoon just stares at him.

"Actually he doesn't attend class.. these past few days." Immediately, jimin looked at namjoon with disbelief.

"Really? Why?" He asked.

Is he skipping class or he's still not well?

"I don't know either, Jimin-ah. That kid really has his own world. I can't understand him sometimes."

Jimin just nodded at what namjoon said. Is he avoiding me?

"Why? Do you miss him?" The taller asked, a grin plastered on his face as he watch jimin's cheeks turned red.

"I-i i... w-what, i m-mean-"

"You can visit Jin hyung's cafe if you want to see him. I saw jungkook there last time, wiping the counter." Namjoon said and he's back again at searching in his locker.

Jimin lowered his head to hide his blushing face.

"T-thank you hyung.. i'll s-see you later." Jimin said

"Always welcome jiminie. Now go find you prince" namjoon teased as jimin leaves him with a more redder face.

These kids..

He chuckled to his self.

÷÷÷

It was 3:38pm and jimin is on his way to Jin hyung's cafe.

His heart thump in nervousness. How will Jungkook react when he sees me? Will he be awkward? Will it still be the same?

Jimin pushed the door of Jin's cafe, the small bell rang the moment he stepped in.

"Good afternoon si- oh hi Jiminiee." Jin greets him.

"Hello hyung.." jimin smiled at him as he looked around the cafe.

"You're in the right time!" Jin happily said. "I just baked a truffle cake.. i'll let you taste some."

"Wow, thanks hyung but..." jimin said as he continues to search inside the cafe. Where is he? "Uhhmm.. is jungkook here?" He finally asked.

He noticed jin's expression suddenly dropped, making jimin furrowed his brows.

"What's wrong hyung?" He softly asked, confused of his hyung's sudden change of expression. Jin looked at him, sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry jimin, but he's not here." The younger slowly nodded his head looking at his side.

"uhh is he trying to avoid me, hyung? May i know where is he?" Jin sighed as he put his hands on jimin's both shoulders.

"He's leaving.." jimin eyes widen as he take in what just Jin said.

"L-leaving? Where? I-s he going back to Busan?" He nervously asked.

Jin softly shook his head. "He's going to L.A.. he'll train himself there."

"No.." the younger looked at him with disbelief. "Are you joking?" He managed to let out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry jimin.. i thought he'll tell you about this." Jimin lowered his head, clenching his fist.

It can't be.. Jungkook you're really a selfish bastard! How could you not tell me this?!

"When?.." he muttered.

"Huh?"

"When is his flight?... Hyung tell me!" Jimin lift his head as he grip jin arms. "Please.." he softly beg

"Today.. 5:00pm"

Jimin was about to run out the cafe when jin gripped him.

"Forgive him, jimin. He loves you." He gently said as he let go of Jimin.

The latter immediately sprint out of the cafe.

I still have an hour.

Jungkook, you stupid idiot. You really never think about my feelings! Selfish bastard! I wish you trip if you're walking right now! I'm gonna slap you hard this time! Such a stubborn kid.

Jimin rant, tears forming at bay as he quickly hauled a taxi and lead them to the airport.

What the fuck jungkook?!

÷÷÷

"Fuck"

Jungkook cursed when he suddenly tripped as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Man, that hurts" he hisses as he feel a vein slightly burn from accidentally tripping.

Regaining his composure, he continued to walk. Sitting at the waiting area, he think about the things and people that he'll leave here.

"Damn, i'll miss that lamb skewers restaurant.." he murmured to himself.

Well this is it. He's going to leave. Even he doesn't want to, even he's not fucking sure about this, he'll do it. If its for the better.

He's sure he couldn't take it if he saw that pale guy holding jimin. Jungkook might do another stupid thing when that happened.

The boy sighed.

"Fuck i'll miss that short fluffy man... Jimin hyung." He fiddled with his fingers.

How i wish i could stay with you here but no, i'm sure you'll be good and fine without me. While me, i'll turn my attention towards sports or other things that i'll find interesting there.

But still, you're the only person that could get my attention. No one could replace you here Jimin. No one.

Jungkook let out another sighed as he buried his face on his palm, leaning to put his elbows above his knees. The young boy quietly sobbed.

I should've realize this damn feelings when its still early. But, holy shit.. its late, i can't take back time. Its too late.

I already broke you... hyung.

How i wish you were here. Begging for me to not leave. Clinging into me. Whining in my ears. Pulling me back.

The sudden ring of speakers and notice that the plane to L.A was now boarding snapped Jungkook from his thoughts.

Who am i kidding?

Its too late

Jungkook stood up. Walking his way out of the waiting area.

I can't turn back time

Goodbye, Jimin hyung.

÷÷÷

4:30pm - Calling...
Jungkookie

===

holy shit my lips were quivering while i was writing this. ;-;