Win a signed copy of ATSK and Radish coins

Hey loves,

Looks like we have a date finally for the first book! Yey. If you didn't catch my message yesterday, the delay is due to some very small but necessary changes. We just want it to be perfect!

So in over the final weekend in the run up, I thought I'd call upon my wonderful readers to give the book a little push. I'm thinking we need reviews! On Amazon and Goodreads. AND as it happens, today I was given coins from Radish to gift to some of my readers (as they are celebrating finally becoming an Android app on June 15th - yey). Therefore you can now all go onto the app if you like to read certain ATSKD chapters that little bit earlier.  I also want to give one lovely reader a signed copy of the ATSK book.

Therefore what I propose is this: Please leave a review of ATSK on Goodreads and Amazon.. If you only have access to one of these sites, that's okay, I understand that (I will still include your entry). The link to the Goodreads page is on the 'external link' bar below, otherwise go to Goodreads (www.goodreads.com) or Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk) and search for A Thousand Salt Kisses. Just click leave a review and then write and post your thoughts on the book.  The best review will get a free signed and delivered copy, and the top 5 will all receive 9 Radish coins each (that should buy you three ATSKD chapters early). I will also dedicate important chapters of the first book to anybody else who reviews.

Either comment below or PM me to let me know you've left the review and under what name, so I know who's who... I will announce the winner and runner up next week... 

Thank you! You are the best. I can't wait to see your reviews xoxox