Winner of 2016 contest, and fins up!

We have a winner in the 2016 Under the Sea Writing Contest, oh yes we do!

I'm sure many people will have seen the announcements by now but just wanted my salties to know about our winner, as you may well want to check out, or even buy the book (as it is published - yay)!

We are VERY excited to announce that our celebrity judge, Erin Latimer, has chosen "Coral and Bone" by Tiffany Duane!!!! Tiffany's story will be included on Wattpad's Stories Under the Sea reading list. For more under the sea tales, check it out here:

Erin said of Tiffany's story: "gorgeous writing and intriguing beginning."Here is the synopsis of "Coral and Bone":Halen knows the sparks igniting under her fingertips are dangerous. She has spent her entire life trying to quell the tingly feelings that make her destroy things, but now that she is back in Rockaway Beach, where she witnessed her father drown, the flames have become impossible to tame.

Halen is trying to hold on, but when she is thrust into a mysterious new world, the underwater realm of Elosia, she unravels the secrets of her past and can't help but ignite. As she explores Elosia, she realizes her life has been a lie. And when those who have deceived her come to her for help, Halen must choose-walk away or unleash the magick that could destroy them all.

Thanks to all our judges! And to all the people who entered the contest and who write under the sea tales on Wattpad. We loved them all!

Remember to keep your fins up!

Britt and Josie xxxx