Morning Madness

Oh shit, fuck!" Preston fake moaned as Rob let out a loud grunt and started laughing again.

I didn't even glance at them and just remained drinking my tea as Lachlan's hand slid to my knee. They had been making comments about how loud we were the night before the whole day; and I could feel that my boyfriend was getting really tired of it.

They could be really childish sometimes, but I was the kind of person who had the ability to just get over it and go on with my life, ignoring whatever annoying remarks they threw my way with each of my moves.

Lachlan, on the other hand, didn't seem that patient; and maybe it had to do with how little sleep we'd had that night. I tried to take his mind off of it each occasion I got, starting conversations about everything that crossed my mind in hopes that it would make him forget about his upsetting friends. But he never managed to completely relax; his jaw had stayed tensed ever since we both entered the living room this morning.

I leaned toward him and placed my head on his shoulder; he immediately wrapped his arm around me and I looked up at him with a smile as he kissed the top of my head.

"You wanna go up?" I asked, referring to our bedroom, "Watch a movie?"

"Yes, please" he let out in a sigh before getting up. I smiled and stood up from the couch before taking the hand that he was extended toward me and walking with him to the bedroom.

The boys gave us cheeky looks as they saw us leave but we both decided to ignore them before locking ourselves away from them. Lachlan  went to seat on the end of the best and let out a loud sigh as he placed his head in his hands.

"How do you even manage them?" I joked and he let out a silent laugh before lifting his head up and shaking his head.

"I don't know, but as soon as one of their girlfriends visit, I'm  so going to make their lives a living hell" he replied as he bit down on his bottom lip in frustration.

"You say that now but we both know you won't do it" I replied as I walked to him, took his hands in mine and slowly sat on his lap, so that we were face to face.

"Because I'm a decent human being" He said as he loosely wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me with a smile.

"You are" I confirmed before leaning in and gently pressing my lips on his.

He immediately started kissing back and tightened his grip on me as he pulled me closer to him. I tangled my fingers in his hair and smiled into the kiss as I finally felt him relax under me. I started to massage his scalp and he let out moan into my mouth as his hands travelled to my backside.

"Baby?" he called after a minute and I hummed without pulling away; "why don't we really give them something to talk about?" he offered and I hesitated for a second before tearing my lips away from his and looking at him with a frown.

"You... What?" I asked and he smirked at me as he placed his lips on my neck and trailed them up to my ear.

"They've heard nothing yet... Are you up for a little challenge?" he murmured before capturing my ear lobe into his teeth.

I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side to allow him more space. I then placed my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him so that he was lying on the bed and I was straddling his hips. He grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before hooking his thumb into the elastic of my jeans.

"Huh huh... Yours first" I complained as I kissed his jaw and let my hands wander down his covered chest.

My fingers played with the button of his jeans for a second before opening it and pulling the zipper down; he was already hardening and I licked my lips as he helped me pull the material down and immediately worked on my own jeans.

I placed the palm of my hand above his boxer and started rubbing it up and down as he lied back down and looked at me with lust and hunger in his eyes.

"Take your shirt off for me, baby" I instructed and a light flashed through his face as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

I gave him a quick nod and he sat up before grabbing the back of his t-shirt and pulling it over his head. He threw the material across the room and lied back down before placing his hands on the back of my thighs, just under my backside.

This was new to us; he was usually on top and even though we really couldn't call it a dom/sub relationship, he usually called the shots as well. He seemed as surprised as me by my sudden burst of confidence and he smirked as I leaned in and pressed my lips on his.

"Have me however you want but please, please, please be loud" he whispered before tugging on my bottom lip.

I chuckled and started grinding my hips down on his as he slightly arched from the bed and started moving with me. I could feel it right against my clitoris and I let out a little moan as he hardened under me.

"I'm really frustrated and if I'm not inside of you in a second I'm going to explode" he hissed as he wrapped his arms around my back and unhooked my bra.

"Let's do something about it, then" I seductively answered before maneuvering my panties down my legs.

I kissed a line down his chest and made sure to nip at his nipples before sliding my fingers under the elastic of his boxer and pulling the dark material down his thighs and past his ankles. He placed his hands on my hips and hurriedly positioned me on top of his erection before forcing my hips down on his. He was topping from the bottom, after all.

"Fuck, Lachlan" I let out as I felt him reach the deepest part of me.

He grunted in response and took my hands in his before placing them on his chest and parting his legs a little further.

"Come on, ride me, fuck yourself on me" he indicated and I bit down on my bottom lip before sliding my hips up and then down again.

I did it again and started picking up my pace; throwing my head back in pure pleasure as I angled my body so that the tip of his shaft hit my sensitive spot each time.

"Ohhhh Lachlan" I murmured and I felt him start to meet my thrusts halfway as sweat started to form in-between my palms and his chest.

"Louder, baby" he encouraged and I rolled my hips on his as I felt my toes curl.
He brought one of his hands to the apex of my thighs and pressed his thumb against my clitoris, making me jerk up and cry out in ecstasy.

"Yesss" I yelled as he started circling my bundle of nerves.

I arched my back and my walls started to clench around his erection as he suddenly sat up and pressed his chest against mine. He wrapped an arm around me and brushed his nose against mine before thrusting his hips up at a very fast pace. I parted my lips in surprise and little moans started to leave my lips as his lower stomach applied pressure on my clitoris.

"Lachlan!" I yelled as jolts of pleasure started travelling through my whole body.

"Yeah, that's right" he growled and I tangled my fingers in his hair before crashing my lips on his.

"I'm so close" I murmured as I felt my orgasm approaching quickly.

He didn't slow down; he just kept on thrusting up and brushing his pelvis against my most sensitive nub as he sank his teeth into my shoulder, making me cry out.

"I want to fucking hear you as you come" he groaned and I shut my eyes tightly as my breathing became uneven.

My lips suddenly parted and I let out his name in a loud scream as my orgasm made my whole body shake. He was holding me against him and he grabbed my backside as he stilled and then came inside of me, letting out a long moan of my name. He kept moving through both our orgasms before letting himself fall on the bed with me on top of him.

He pulled out of me after a few seconds and pulled us both under the covers. I looked up at him and he kissed me before engulfing me in a long hug.

"Feeling better?" I asked and he hummed as he started running the tip of his fingers down his back.

"We'll have to do that again if they haven't calmed down tomorrow" he said with a cheeky smile.