Untitled Part 4

You lay, cuddled up to Lachlan on his soft cream sofa, right next to a chipotle stain you always had to tell him off for. 'You okay babe?' He asked as the final episode of Pokémon finished, both of you tired out from repeatedly singing the theme tune. "Never been better" you replied, turning your face up to his and giving him a peck on the cheek, you giggled at the happy look on his face. "So is that what you want" he purred in his strong Aussie accent, he could read you like a book and he sure knew how to make you more horny than you already were. See, he may seem on the outside like an innocent gaming addict but he was soooo much more. "Please?" You muttered, giving him large puppy dog eyes that stared deeply into his ocean blues. "What do you say?" He smirked, looking away from you, "Please daddy" you smirked. He moved himself so he was right on top of you, dominating your every move, "that's what I like to hear" he whispered, slamming his lips onto yours and grinding down onto you. You let out a slight moan as his lips brushed against your neck. You felt him smirk as he began to nibble on that part, earning loud moans from you. He slowly began to snake his hand up your top and with one swift movement he unclipped your bra. "You know what I need don't you babe" he whispered deeply, his face inches away from yours, "Yes" you muttered, flustered by his hotness, "yes, daddy" he smiled and teased at the edge of your t-shirt but didn't do anything as he kept staring at you. "Daddy I want... I need you inside me, I need to feel your dick inside me" you said, breathlessly, ending with a moan as he stroked his other hand over your nipple. He let out a smirk as he pulled off his t-shirt, placing his newly shirtless body against yours and whispering "good girl."

You moulded into his kiss, letting out a breathy moan as he teased at your jeans, waiting for consent but still being so rough. "Y/N, I want you to promise me something" he muttered into your ear, you nodded, praying for his touch, "I want complete control, I want you to beg for my touch, I want you to let me do what I want to your body, I want..."

He leaned right into your ear as he turned on his deepest sexiest voice "I want you." You stared into his eyes "yes daddy yes yes yes I need you". You whispered, his smirk re-appearing for the third time. Without hesitation he slowly eased your jeans down your thighs with one hand, the other stroking you through your underwear. You again let out a moan as he moved his face towards your lacy underwear, you were trying to not squirm or move into him as you knew when he said full control he meant FULL control and you wanted to be a good girl for your blond sex god. He pulled your pants down your legs, keeping as much eye contact as was possible the whole time. "You like that babe" he whispered into your skin, " do you want me" he teased as he stroked his fingers down your stomach, "do you need me" he said, teasing your entrance with his fingers. You were surprised with his tameness but he couldn't even fathom how much you wanted him " yes daddy yesss" you moaned as he sunk two fingers into you, pulling them out almost immediately, "too bad, I get you tonight" you knew better than to complain. He removed his jeans slowly and carefully, his boxers going down with them, revealing his huge throbbing member. He moved close to you again as he moved his hand down to your crotch, slowly stroking your clit "yes daddy please" you cried as he placed his dick next to your entrance, you knew this was just the beginning, it took a lot for even you to make him cum. He thrust into you harder than ever before, but he tried something new, something scarily different but you couldn't protest as he slipped one finger into your ass. You never thought that could feel as good as it did, you practically had to hold yourself back from begging him for more. "you like that do you" he moaned, hearing your muffled moan, "daddy more" you muttered, luckily he was in a good mood and let you get away with your request. He removed his hand and his member, moving down to your tits, he began to nibble and suck on your nipple, again teasing you with his dick, you were a moaning mess under his touch as he moved his head away, rolling you over and positioning your ass next to his dick, without even asking he trusted hard into you, a mixture of pain and pleasure flew through your body, "daaaaady" you moaned, as he rolled his fingers across your nipples thrusting harder into you. But again, he was not content with both of you being in control. "somebody's enjoying this too much" he whispered, "I want to see you pleasure yourself, I want you to pleasure me, I want you so badly baby" he moaned, obligingly you slid your fingers down to yourself, something you were all to familiar with, hearing your slight moan he let out a grunt, pushing himself back into your ass, this was it, you rolled back onto him, pleasure filling your every bone, but he still wasn't done, he never was. He sat down, looking fairly happy with himself as he entered himself back into your cunt, retiring to your lips with a rough kiss, "please" you breathed, "cum inside me daddy I need you" hearing that he gladly obliged.

Throwing himself back onto the sofa he stared into your eyes, "I really do love you" he muttered, "I love you too, so much Lachy" you giggled, after all, he may be your blond bombshell sex god but he was still the innocent gamer you fell in love with. He smiled, skipping back to the bedroom to get himself sorted. Lachlan really was all you ever wanted.