8

Sunday
That night I ended up getting 50 dollars since I arrived at 7 Pm and the parents made it home at midnight. When they opened the door my eye lids were about half shut but I wouldn't dare shut them.
If Dillon and his evil ass decided to try to poison me, it wasn't happening.
Ms. Danielle was kind of tipsy and it was funny and adorable to watch Mr. Greg carry her up the stairs. Anyways, later that night Dillon would just walk downstairs and snicker for no reason and I'm pretty sure he was doing it at me. I would turn around and he'd have this look on his face and ugh. I actually do hate him. I didn't know I'd hate someone as much as I hate Dillon fricking Taylor.

It's sad how this diary has just turned into a book of ranting and most are about Dillon.

I wish I could go back to the times when there was no one living in that house next door.

Well actually, the Taylor family is really nice so... I wish Dillon wasn't apart of it.

I yawned, realizing I was tired. Gosh it's only 8pm. Well I mean I do have a test tomorrow so it's good if I do get some extra rest.

I know, I'm such a nerd. Whatever.

•••

"C'mon baby, you know I love you." Nathan said.

"No, no, I don't think we should do this. I mean... This is actually my first time..." My cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"And baby that's fine. It's good if your first is with someone you love. And you love me right?" He looked at me.

Gosh his eyes were so damn beautiful.

"Cait," he lifted my chin up when I looked at the ground. "You love me right?" He repeated.

"Yes." I whispered softly.

"Then you'll let this happen. Plus, all the girls at our school have already lost theirs. What's so bad if you do too?" Nathan looked hurt and it made my heart sink.

I don't like disappointing him.

"Maybe because my virginity is special to me. Not like these girls who think they're just giving boys a handshake."

Nathan sighed in frustration.

"Nath-"

"I'm fucking tired of this. I'm tired of you acting like I would hurt you. I wouldn't let anyone do anything to you. You have to trust me." Nathan said angrily.

I got a cold chill from the lower octave in his voice.

"I trust you." I said.

"Do you really?" He asked, his voice still full of anger.

I nodded.

"No, I want you to say it. And say everything I want you to, too." He looked at me.

I gulped and bit my nail.

"Nathan Krew, I trust you and I want you to take my virginity." I said.

I knew I would regret it.

It happened all so fast. The pain. There was no love during it. Nothing caused a spark. It only lasted for 5 minutes thankfully.

And as we laid on his bed, he turned to me and said;

"I've had better."

I sat up, confused. "What?" I asked.

"I didn't know you were that easy." He chucked, and it reminded me of that evil doll Chucky laughing. 

"Huh?" I squeaked.

He couldn't mean what he said. We've been dating for a month and he hasn't said anything like that, ever.

"You really are pathetic, Cait. Do you really think I meant all I said?" He laughed again and I felt numb.

"Well I t-though-"

"You were easier than me and my friends thought you'd be. You're such a slut." He smirked.

His words burned. It felt like he was hanging me over a pit of fire and I was drenched in gasoline.

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I was only 16. And this hurt more than anything i'd been through in those 16 years.

"Aw, you're crying." He said with no sympathy at all. Infact, he had a huge smile, like he was happy for what he did.

"I hate you." I muttered.

Nathan just shrugged and it made me cry harder.

After about a minute I heard Nathan say "Get out."

"What?" I asked. Maybe I did't hear him right.

"Get the fuck out. Are you deaf?" He scoffed.

I slipped on my jeans and my blouse and walked downstairs.

Nathan's mom was downstairs and when she saw me she smiled brightly.
I'm glad she didn't notice my red blotchy face and teary eyes.

And too bad she didn't know how much of a low-life her son was.

___

I woke up and noticed my pillow was stained with tears.

That wasn't the first time I had a dream re-acting what happened between me and Nathan.

I can remember it like it happened yesterday.

I wiped my eyes and flipped my pillow over angrily.

Im such a fuck up.

_________________________

Hey! This chapter was just explaining what happened between Nathan and Cait because I know you guys were probably curious! I hoped you liked this chapter, because I really do. Okay bye, love u :)

Don't forget to comment and vote!