Chapter 2

Finn’s POV.

I just met this Mikayla girl and she is great, her big brown eyes, they are like.. You have no idea, her lips are so cute. I just love her thick brown hair tied back in the prettiest ponytail. Her cheeky smile ;). Anyway, I should text her…

Mikayla:

‘Your hair is fine Mimi just leave it bubs.’ My best friend Amber called out from my bedroom, but I ran the hairbrush through my hair for the tenth time.

Grrr. It’s so thick and it pisses me off so if I wear it out it becomes a fluffball, yeah it’s embarrassing. But I had to wear it out for my date with Jack, I think I am in love with him because we were texting all night and I don’t really feel like that for Finn and yes Jack texted me like ten minutes ago he’s gonna pick me up at 7pm and shit! Its 6:30pm, gotta hurry up. I looked at my reflection pinned the right side of my hair up with a pin. And pulled on my skinny-jeans, and pink collared sleeveless shirt, with a black cardigan. ‘Vvvv vvvvv.’  My phoned spazzed.

 ‘Hey Miki, ya phone went off.’ Amber said as she picked up the phone.

‘Ooohhh, who’s this Finn?! Something you’re not telling me!?’ She said in a sing-song voice as she tried to read the message.

I snatched the phone off her, it was a text from Finn..

Hey, are you doing anything tonight? You wanna hang out? :).’

How would I reply to that? I frowned. I had no feelings but friendship towards him, but I had an idea.

‘I have a date with Jack…sorry but come there’s someone I’d like you to meet… ;).’ I replied.

Fine ok.’ He messaged me back.

 I wandered to Amber and said,

‘Hey Ambaby, I know you probs wanna go home when I leave can I ask you stay with my friend? Please?’

‘Well, I guess… I could, but you owe me one Freddie Kruger is on tonight and guess who’s gonna miss it because they’re baby-sitting for their baby? Me!’ She smiled. I knew she do it.

‘I have a TV.’ I said bluntly. She rolled her eyes.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door to find two handsome guys. I melted when I saw Jack.

‘So who’s your friend Mikay-‘ She stopped dead in her tracks.

Finn’s POV.

I know I know, Mikayla’s the one I liked but her friend? Woah! Is all I can say.  And I’m spending the night with her! WOOP!

Jack’s POV.

I took Mikayla’s hand and lead her to my car, I sound like a paedophile but she did it all willingly. Anyway, my car. She got in and sat there awkwardly. I leaned over towards her and kissed her cheek. She giggled.

‘So we’re we going?’ She asked breaking the ice.

 ‘It’s a surprise, so I’m gonna have to ask you to put the blindfold on…’ I whipped out the clothed and handed it to her.

‘Is this necessary?’ She asked unsure.

‘Trust me you’ll love it.’ I coaxed her as I drove towards our destination.

She had the blindfold on and she had her hands in her lap.

Mikayla ‘s POV.

He made me put a stupid blindfold on but its romantic…I guess. Then I felt his hand on mine.

‘Almost there.’ He assured me.

I waited for 30 minutes until the car stopped. I tried to rip off the blindfold but he stopped me.

“Nah ah ah, we’re not there yet. Just let me get stuff from the boot. Don’t move.’ He said. I heard him shuffle to the back of the car.

He came back with something in his hands…

He led me forward, but I was reluctant.

'Hey hey, relax, trust me.' He whispered in my ear. His voice gave me shivers, it's so sexy, his engilsh accent is so sexy.

So he helped me forward until I felt we were on concrete or rock or something.

'We're here.' He took the blindfold off. I gasped...