Prologue

Here's a new story that I'm starting. This will be like my 8th book that is in the process of being written so I won't be able to upload too often. But this is the prologue and I hope you'll enjoy this story. ;)

************************************************************************************************************************

Prologue

*Aaron*

I quickly slipped my clothes back on before the girl I spent the night with wakes up. Everyone knows that I don't date, I hook up. I always leave before the girl wakes up, that way she doesn't try to keep me here or cry about me not having real feelings towards her. I'm Aaron Evans, I don't do relationships.

I left her a note saying that I had to go and I'd call later. Of course that was a lie and I'll probably never see her again.

I drove to school although I'm late. I know my mom will be pissed, but she'll get over it eventually.

When I got to school I found a parking spot and went inside. I went straight to my class and took my seat without explaining to the teacher why I'm late.

"Thank you for gracing us with your presence, Mr. Evans." The teacher said with a sarcastic smile.

"Your welcome for gracing you with my presence." I smirked. A few of my friends laughed. "It's the least I could do."

"Funny. Now, back to the lesson."

***

At the end of the day, I went home. There's a party tonight so I need to shower and change clothes. I also have to get half of my homework done.

I got home and rushed inside. I took a long shower then dressed in dark jeans and a white t-shirt. I slipped on a plaid button up over that and a pair of shoes. I sat down on my bed and started my homework.

Not long after, my mom was calling upstairs for me. I sighed and went downstairs to see what she wanted.

"What mom?" I asked her, stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't what me." She snapped. "You skipped the first half of school today."

"Yeah, the first half. I had stuff to do."

"Stuff to do? You can't just skip school because you have 'stuff to do'. What time did you leave this morning? I didn't hear you get up."

"I left early to take care of what I needed to, but it carried over." I lied.

She narrowed her eyes and examined me. I kept my face straight, knowing she won't be able to read me.

"Fine." She said. "Don't do it again."

"Sure."

***

Finally it was time for the party. I combed through my hair and made sure it was perfect. When I decided I looked decent, I ran downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked me.

"Out." I answered her.

"Not after you skipped part of school today. You're staying home."

"I told you it won't happen again."

"I don't care. You're still in trouble."

The doorbell suddenly rang and I sighed. Who is that? No one is picking me up and we hardly get visitors.

"I'll get it." My mom said, walking over to the door and opening it.

I heard a loud gasp from her and noticed she was looking down at something. I quickly made my way over and looked at what she was seeing. My brows furrowed in confusion at what I saw. A newborn baby sat in a basket. It's eyes were partially open and it wiggled around. A folded piece of paper was tucked in the side. I grabbed it and read what was written on it.

To Aaron Evans

This is your daughter, Sophia Faith Evans. She was born two days ago on September 15, 2011. I was one of the unfortunate girls who got caught up in your spell. I am giving you all the rights to this little girl. I can't raise her on my own and I know you won't help me. You got me pregnant, so it's only fair you take care of her. Make up whatever you want about me for her in the future, I really don't care. But I hope you enjoy the consequence of your actions.

Grace Valentine

"What does it say?" My mom asked me.

"It says... it says this is my daughter."

"No it isn't. Not until we get a paternity test."

***

After a week, it turned out that Sophia was in fact mine. I knocked some chick up and she got so pissed that she dropped the baby off for me to raise. I wanted to giver her up for adoption, but my mother refused, given it's her grandchild. Besides, one look into those green eyes and she has you hooked.

Awesome cover by: officialesined