Chapter Two

Hayden's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror one last time, double checking my outfit. I was wearing a flowy black tank top with an aztec design embroidered into the top of the tank top, and some jean shorts with a ripped hole on one side of them. Good enough for me. I look over at Skylar who is wearing a low cut white tank top and some short shorts. She gave me a nod, and we headed out the door. The party was around 20 minutes away, and I was getting all jittery about it. I've been to parties before but this one is supposed to be pretty huge.

For the rest of the ride I give Skylar directions on how to get there, and we sing along to the songs on the radio. When we finally arrive there is already people out on the lawn drinking, and there seems to be a good amount of people. We get out of the car and walk inside the house. We were immediately greeted with several types of alcohol laying on a table. I decided to make Skylar and I, two cups of gin and juice, before sitting down in the living room. We sat down in the corner on these two small chairs, looking around the room, seeing if we could see anybody we knew.

Ethan's P.O.V.

We arrive at this party, and of course it's pretty big. They've got just about every type of alcohol you can think of, and a huge house so plenty of people can fit in here. Eli, Liam, and I grab a few beers before heading into the living room. There is loud music blaring and a few people are swaying to it.

Eli hits me hard in the shoulder, "What?" I yell.

"Look at that girl over there," he says without even looking at me to see if i'm paying attention.

"The two in the corner talking?" I ask trying to see through the sea of people.

"Yeah, the brunette."

"What about her?" I ask paying more attention to the gorgeous blonde one next to the brunette.

"What do you mean 'what about her?' She's beautiful!" Eli says getting a tad excited, "Let's go talk to them!" Before I could tell him that that might not be the best idea, he darts over there towards them.

"Hey I think I'm going to go talk to an old friend over there," Liam says before walking off into the other room."

I decide to follow Eli, hoping that he won't embarrass himself. That's the funny thing about Eli, he's not afraid to talk to anyone, and he says what's on his mind. As we get closer to them, I realize how pretty the blonde is. She had these beautiful, big, blue eyes, and plump lips. Her body was pretty great too, but I tried not to stare too hard at that.

"Hi, my name is Eli," Eli said giving his charming smile.

"Um, hi. I'm Skylar." The brunette said hesitantly.

"And your friend's name?"

"Oh, I'm Hayden," the blonde said acting as if she was startled for some reason.

"Nice to meet you guys," Eli said.

"Nice to meet you too," Skylar replied.

Eli gave me a look as in, get lost, so I had to think of a way to get Hayden and away from Skylar.

"Hey Hayden you want to go get some fresh air?" I asked realizing that was kind of a stupid thing to say.

Hayden looked over at her friend. Skylar to make sure it was okay, and Skylar gave a slight nod, as in to say she'll be fine.

Hayden grabbed a bottle of vodka before following me out to the back door, and onto the back porch. She sat in this metal chair across from me, on the other side of the table.

"What's your name?" Hayden asked pouring vodka into two little shot glasses.

"Evan."

"Okay, Evan. I've been having like a bad um, year and a half. So I was just wondering if you wanted to play a fun game with me to cheer me up?"

"Um, okay...what's the game?" I feel like I'm going to regret this.

"So, we ask each other questions, and if you don't answer the question then you have to take a shot. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Okay, I'll go first. I'll give you an easy one to start out with, "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue and yours?" I reply.

"You can't ask me the same question! That's not how the game works," she responds with a giggle.

"Technically you didn't say that," I reply with a smirk.

"Well I'm saying it now," she responds in a confident, yet teasing tone.

"Alright, alright...um...